First Encounter

Black and White

---Hospital--- 

The operation room light went off and the door opened, park shin hye walked out and immediately went to the family members of the guy who she just operated on and had to tell them the bad news. " I'm sorry" she said and bowed " we tried our best but the accident impacted his brain and caused unrepairable damage, the blood build up too fast and caused immediate respiratory arrest, im sorry". The patients mother immediately dropped and started crying" my poor son", the other member crowded around the mother and tried to comfort her. Park shin hye couldn't bare the mother's cries and left.

-- Park shin hye's office---

 After leaving the crying family members she went to her office and sat down on the couch and closed her eyes. Eventhough it wasn't her first table death she was depressed, she knew it wasn't her fault it was just not possible to have survived that accident but she still felt this guilt swallowed her. She picked up her phone and called her best friend han hyo joo. They are childhood friend when she became a doctor, hyo joo became an therapist. She waited until han hyo joo picked up"whatsup, shin hye". After a few second pauses park shin hye replied, "wanna go to the club?"," sure,is something wrong? you sound down", hyo joo asked,"i just came out of surgery, I'm just tired" shin hye said. She didn't want to tell hyo joo about the table death because she didn't want to transfer her bad mood to hyo joo."should i pick you up? i dont want to let you drive when you are tired" hyo joo said in a caring way." okay, i will wait for you in front of my hospital.

---In front of hospital---

Park shin hye stood there and waited for hyo joo, while she was looking down she hear a car horn and looked up and smiled. It was hyo joo in her red audi sports car. She opened the cat door and got in.

--- Club--

When they arrived at the club, hyo joo told shin hye to go in first and left to park the car. Park shin hye went in and found a place in the corner where it is not noticable. She didn't like places like this that was loud but she wanted to drink alcohol to ease her bad mood from earlier.  When she drank her drink a guy came to her table and tried to flirt with her but she immediately rejected him and told him to leave her alone or else she is going to call security. He had no choice but to leave but as he left he secretly slipped something in shin hyes drink and as he turned to leave he smurked. Shin hye watch the man disappear into the crowd and felt relieved and continue to drink her drink as if nothing happened. 'what is taking hyo joo so long?'she said to herself. Suddenly she started to feel dizzy and began to loss consciousness . As a doctor she knew immediately something was wrong and started to panic, 'i must leave' she thought to herself and started to walk toward the door. Eventhough she tried to walk as fast a she could she couldn't walk really fast because she was lossing all power to walk. When she felt she was going to fall and just when she thought she was going to fall she bumped into a man's embrace. "he..lp..me.." said with ever last power she got, she tried to see the man's face but she had completely lost consious and everything turned black.

Lee jong suk was going to attend a business meeting in the vip room in the club but when he just entered, a woman fell into his arm and the light scent of daisies went into his nose. "should i call security" his secretary asked him and looked at the woman lying in his bosses arms. He knows thar his boss hates being touched by women. when he was going to take the woman away from his boss's arms lee jong suk stopped him and said "its okay, cancel the meeting" for the whole time looking at the womans face. The secretary was in shock, when he came back to his senses, his boss had already left the club with shin hye in his arms

Right after lee jong suk left, han hyo joo came in, It took han hyo joo a long time to park because this club was the most famous one in gangnam. She tried to find shin hye but could not be found. sje tried to call shin hye's cell but was not available . She didn't give up and kept looking when she was just about to call the policr she received a text.''I got tired and went home'' afte reading this text han hyo joo was relieved and also went home. If she had looked at the text more carefully she would of seen that the text was not the same tone as the text sent by shin hye in the past but she didn't.

 

EXTRA:

---Club---

The guy who drugged shin hye returned to the table were shin hye was sitting and found that she was gone '',were is she?'' he tried to look for her but could not find her anywhere. then he felt pain on his head and fainted when he woke up, it was already daylight and found out he was , had bruises all over his body ,especially the face. On the street.every one who passed him,looked at him in disgust and pity. Moreover.ahjummas who passed even nagged him and told him put his clothes on.