082216

DIARY

Agust D

August 22, 2016

Dear Diary,

Groans. I'm really writing this now, huh. As long as no one would know that I'm hiding a diary on my closet then I guess I'm safe. 

Okay. So uh. Why did I decide to write again? Ah right. So, I saw a guy, a cute guy to be exact, at the coffee shop a while ago morning. He looked so serious though! Like anyone who has the courage or is too dense to feel the aura of the cute guy to tap his shoulder and he'll explode! I'm not exaggerating here! His cute eyebrows were frowning while looking at his laptop but his typing were soft. Also, whenever his eyebrowws furrow, he bites his...err...cutelips. I swear, it's cute! He has thin and pinkish lips. I...I sound like a creep, don't I? I can't help myself though! He's really so cute. I wonder if he's still in college? I hope he still is. I mean, I don't mind if he's years older than me (but I doubt that because he's so cute!) because I want him to be my bestest friend! Yeah. I'm replacing Seungkwan and Soonyoung hyung. They're annoying. Very annoying and unsupportive! I'm so disappointed and upset. I told them earlier that I wanted to auditon for the school's musical but they told me to quit it because my voice and it can't be helped. They told me that I'll only be disappointed with the results. Like, both of them are my BEST friends but how could they...

Anyway, like I said, Seungkwan and Soonyoung are my best friends so I have no other choice but to accept their opinion. I'm such a good friend, right? Yes, I am. Just forget about what I said about replacing them. Even though they're annoying and unsupportive, I am actually more annoying. But I'm NICE! And HANDSOME! Visual ranking among the three of us? Seokmin, Soonyoung and Seungkwan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Love you, Seungkwan! Yah. This is only between the two of us, okay? Seokmin and diary. Everything that I wrote here and will write here will be only between us. My thoughts about that cute guy at the coffee shop will be only between the two of us, okay? Starting today, diary will be one of my best friends! I am counting on you! If either Seungkwan or Soonyoung finds out about that cute guy at the coffee shop then I'm blaming...no one. It'll probably be my fault if they ever found out because my mouth's unstoppable. Hey! So does Seungkwan and Soonyoung though! 

This is getting longer and quite nonsense so I'm cutting it off here. Oh wait, maybe a bit more. So yeah, back at the coffee shop. Unfortunately, I had to leave the coffee shop before him because my next class would start by 10:30AM and it was already 10:05AM when I decided to leave the place so with a one last glance at the cute guy, I gathered my things and left. Oh how I wish I'd meet that guy more often.