Prologue.

DIARY

On Seokmin's birthday, he received a diary from 1/2 of his best friends, Seungkwan (2/2 Soonyoung got him a new shirt). Not knowing what to do and what to write on it, he hid on his closet. 

 

It was a rainy morning when Seokmin was forced to go to school at 8:00AM. He has his earphones on with ballad tracks on play and an umbrella on his right hand to protect himself from the pouring rain. He checked his phone for the current time and it showed 8:15AM. Great. Knowing he's already late for his first class, he decided to just skip it and grab a quick breakfast at his favorite coffee shop near his school since all he had before going out from his apartment was a slice of bread. This is all Seungkwan's fault, if only he wasn't so pushy about forcing everyone to jug one bottle of alcohol last night he won't be waking up late with a minor headache and body pain for God knows what the hell were they doing last night. Bells chimed the moment he entered the coffee shop and the smell of a freshly brewed coffee welcomed him. A perfect beverage to sober myself and to keep myself up for class later. After ordering, he made his way on his usual spot near the window and sat. While waiting for his order, a boy who was sitting a few tables away from him caught his attention. The said boy is paler than Seokmin and just like Seokmin, the boy also has his earphones on. He's wearing a blue sweatshirt and his hair...his hair is...pink? How unusual. But there's something about the boy that Seokmin couldn't take his eyes off him. And he might as well use the diary Seungkwan gave him.