Say What Happened

Lacy Things and Ruined Plans

Request: Lacy Things and Ruined Plans: did jeonghan get his way with joshua after his friends left. murder scene in the office the next day?

A/N: Day 1 of my Christmas thing. I still have spots left send me an ask on tumblr after reading the rules


They waved goodbye as Seungcheol walked out of their house, giving the two of them an exaggerated wink.

Jeonghan closed the door, locking it as Joshua walked away. He started towards the stairs, no doubt tired from the long few weeks he had working on things and from the little impromptu party that happened tonight.

He followed Joshua up the stairs. Joshua pushed the door open, flopping on the bed in a starfish shape. He let out a long moan, rolling over to look at Jeonghan.

“Why did they have to come here today? I wanted .” He lightly poked at Jeonghan’s leg, knitting his brows together.

“They followed me home. I swear I didn’t want them to.”

Joshua snorted. “I got that part Hannie. You like just as much as I do. Especially when I come out of my work induced dry spell.” He groaned. “Give them hell tomorrow in the office for me.”

Jeonghan raised his eyebrow. “Oh. My baby is after a little revenge?”

Looking at Jeonghan, Joshua softened his face into a rather innocent image. “I don’t normally. You know that Jeonghannie. It’s just. They interrupted and I missed you, and now I’m too tired to do anything.”

“I got it,” Jeonghan said, leaning down, kissing Joshua on the lips. “I’ll get some revenge. You were wearing the nicest outfit for me too.”


The guys filed into the office, trickling in. But each one of them turned to see Jeonghan’s face as they walked in, taking a step back as they saw his smile. Honestly Jeonghan was a nice, fair, manager. Didn’t demand things too quickly and didn’t make them have drinking parties that often. But today the air felt off.

“Glad you all are here. I got a new project from the head of the department today. It’s a rush job,” he said all smiles. “I have copies of the files in front of you guys. I suggest you read them and get on it.” Jeonghan turned to Vernon, “You’re heading the project. I want to hear the results two days before it’s due. So we can make adjustments if necessary. Good luck guys.” He walked out of the office, most likely heading towards his meetings.

They opened the files. A shuffle of papers went around, followed by a series of groans and cries of anguish.

“I had a date night planned! It’s going to have to be moved now,” Mingyu cried out.

Jun let out a wince at the due date. “That’s a good number of days of overtime…”

Vernon just mentally cried.


In the meeting room on another floor Jeonghan greeted Seungcheol with a smile.

“Hey Seungcheol. Remember that little secret you told me I had to keep for you from Jihoon?”

Seungcheol nodded, not liking where this was going.

“Well I let it slip this morning. Whoops.”

The look of contrition on Jeonghan’s face was the fakest thing Seungcheol had the luck of seeing. No doubt Jeonghan made that exaggerated face because he wanted Seungcheol to know he did it on purpose.

“Why?” He croaked out. He’d be dead meat once he went home. Such dead meat.

Jeonghan leaned down. “Yesterday was going to be a good, no a great wondrous day for me. It was ruined,” he hissed. He sat down, all smiles as the other managers came in.

Seungcheol let out a whimper as he felt his phone vibrate. No doubt that was Jihoonie now. .