Chapter 8: Noona and more calamities

Like a cat

They slowly went up the mountain for the photoshoot. Thanks to fresh air and slow walk JB looked much more better. He wasn't leaning on Youngjae anymore but they were holding hands. Even though Youngjae heard whispering from Mark and Jinyoung in from of them, he didn't really cared. He understood that it was too much for them to handle and that they needed to talk about it. Even for Youngjae it was enough for today and they still had a shooting.

When they came to shooting place many people were going to them asking if they are alright. Mainly their manager looked worried. Youngjae just smiled at them and said that everything is alright. Till he saw a familiar face.

Sooyoung were walking fast in their direction with worried expression. She must have been worried about them, mainly about Youngjae.

"Youngjae~ah!" she screamed at him.

"I'm okay, noona. Everyone is okay, you don't need to worry!" but she didn't looked better…

"I'm always worried! What will say your parents if they'll find out that I didn't payed enough attention to you? They'll kill me, Youngjae!" she was really worried and Youngjae felt guilty for not sending her a message so she wouldn't be so worry. But still there were so many things happening!

"Okay, noona. I'm here now," Youngjae let off JB's hand and hugged her. "You're the best noona I ever had!" he said and she finally smiled at him.

"You little…!" she said and poked him into shoulder. "But you guys need to come to prepare for shooting. Like right now," she said, heel and went back to campus.

JB came to Youngjae and hugged him from behind. "You have really caring noona," he said and even though JB wasn't totally okay yet Youngjae felt safely in his embrace.

"Yeah, Sooyoung is like older sis to me. She's just making big fuss about everything. But I not kid anymore!" said Youngjae and freed from JB's hug when he saw stuff walking around.

"Really? And what of I scratch you here," he said and started scratching Youngjae's head on place where were his can ears hiding. Youngjae purred and immediately stepped away from JB with accusatory glance.

"I don't care what bender you are but stop teasing me in front of other people," said Youngjae and even he tried to look huffily he really liked when JB scratched his ears. He just knew where he like it!

"Okay, my little kitty, just don't be mad at me," JB said and squeezed Youngjae's hand.

"Just go to prepare for shooting," said Youngjae, grabbed JB's hand and they went to noonas to prepare.

They went to stylist and let their make-up be done. They were having fun, laugh a lot, mainly when Jackson was saying a story in which every girl at his old school wanted him but he had his eyes only for 'Ice Queen' which don't even looked at him and now she were flirting with him in every possible moment. And who will not? I mean even BamBam was flirting with him. And than that gorgeous moment when stylist were hanging a shirt to him and Jackson took him but with My chest is too good for shirts! which made everyone laugh so hard.

Youngjae welcomed moments when JB was walking around leaving soft touches, squeezing shoulder or hand, caressing his Youngjae's hair (for what noonas almost killed him and mainly Sooyoung with words How dare you damage my hard work!). When they were waiting for individual shooting Youngjae would place soft kisses on JB's hand which were locked with his around his neck or he'll just braid fingers with him and laugh on other members so serious faces.

Shooting was going to end and guys felt quite tired. It's not easy to posture for so long and it was already late. Boys were back in their casual clothes waiting for reserve van to come cause their broke down and they didn't repair it yet. They were sitting on the rocks talking. JB had his hand on Youngjae's tight squeezing it from time to time and Younjae had his hand in JB's pocket on jumper picking at JB's belly every time he squeezed his tight.

After everything that happened they were still able to enjoy rest of time. 2Jae were enjoying their time together while watching Jinyoung making jokes from Jackson or on Yugyeom's high pinched laugh.

"Hey you two," Youngjae heard familiar voice from behind them, "I need to talk to you," said Sooyoung.

"Something happened?" asked Youngjae confused.

"Nothing much I just want to talk to you," she said with smile. But he knew her and only wondered what she what is that important that she wanted to talk to them like right now that it couldn't wait till they come back to dorm.

"Yaeh sure," he stood up wanting to follow her. "You too JB," she said when she saw him still sitting.

"Me? Why?" he asked but stood up too.

"Don't ask just come," she said turning on heel and heading away from other members.

Youngjae and JB exchanged confused looks but followed her. When they were far enough so others can't hear them, she stopped and looked at them with unreadable expression. Youngjae didn't understand to anything. His noona never acted this weird.

"Noona? Something happened? What you wanted to talk about?" asked Youngjae. But Sooyoung was looking on JB like she want to scan him from head to toe. He was totally confused.

"You!" said Sooyoung sa suddenly pointing on JB that it make him jump from susprise.

"I-I?" asked JB not understanding to anything.

"Yes you!"

"What with me?" he asked looking at her didn't know what to expect.

"What your relationship with Jae-ah?" she said and Youngjae started to suspect something.

"Noona what-" he started but was cut off by Sooyoung.

"I'm talking to JB now so JB, answer please." she said too calmly.

"Youngjae is my friend and member in group-"

"Only that?" What does this mean, noona, Youngjae thought but said nothing.

"Y-yes…?" said JB feeling Youngjae's glare on him.

"Bull s!" WHAT?

"NOONA!" Youngjae screamed surprised by Sooyoung expression.

"Ehm… Sorry I didn't mean to be harsh but do you two really think I'm blind? You act like lovers from romantic books when you think that no-one sees you!" did they really acted like that? He thought that they were acting just like friends!

"Did you… really think that?" asked JB slightly blushing. It looks like they really were close lately in public.

"I don't thing that, Mr. Im, I know that," she said calmly even thought smile started to appear on her face. Truth was that she couldn't be angry (if yes they'll have big trouble!).

"R-really?" said JB blushing even more.

"And if yes what will you do about it?" asked Youngjae just to drove her attention to himself cause he knew that JB felt weird under her look.

"Should do something about?" she said and Youngjae thought how he don't like her asking instead of answering. Youngjae wasn't kid anymore. She wants to play? So can I.

"And will you?" he asked back what made Sooyoung laugh.

"Just tell me if you two are a thing or not," she said with smile on her face.

Youngjae just sigh and looked at her noona. Sometimes he really don't understand women. If they what to ask something why don't they ask directly but they beat around the bush. He opened mouth to answer her but JB was faster.

"Yes we are dating," said JB, grabbed Youngjae's hand and braided fingers with him. Both of them were waiting for Sooyoung's reaction.

Big smile appeared on Sooyoung's face and she embraced them both strongly. "I'm happy for you both," she said and let go of them and pointed on JB again, "but if you hurt him I hurt you thousand times more!" she said and Youngjae started to laugh sincerely.

"Thank you noona. I really appreciate that," he said and smiled on his noone gently.

"we both appreciate that," said JB. "I promise you I never hurt him," he said and looked on Youngjae with loving eyes, "he mean a life for me." If I'll be a girl I'll cry, thought Youngjae and instead crying of happiness he got closer to JB grabbing his cheek with his free hand and kissed him passionately. There was nothing he needed more in his life. He was happy.

"You little love birds your van is coming," interrupted them Sooyoung. They pulled off of them and looked behind them. She was right, van was coming. Sooyoung squeezed their braided hands and smiled at them.

"Take care of each other," she said, "and use protection," and winked after which both of them blushed furiously. She went back to stuff and they went to van. They wanted to be back at dorm.

 


Ladies and gentlemans! Kelly's back! And guess what? I wrote this chapter so I really hope you like it ^^ I can't believe how I make it so fast cause I have my hands pretty full with other stuff and things around a school and UNBELIEVABLY I broke my tooth! I dunno how?! I'm going to dentist tomorrow (I hate dentists) so wish me luck and not much pain >_< See you soon! 

Sending Love!