Chapter 3: Jealousy

Like a cat

Youngjae and Jaebum walked down the hallway, hand in hand.

Youngjae was still in his cat form, not knowing the mental trauma he was causing his new boyfriend.

Youngjae was literally so cute it should be illegal.

Before they walked into the room where the others where waiting, Youngae let go of JB's hand, getting a questioning glance from the older.

He didn't want to the others to know yet, still getting used to the fact that he was dating his long-time crush.

He explanied this to JB, getting a knowing nod in response. 

When they walked in, the others immediately rushed to Youngjae, cooing over his cuteness, ignoring JB and his death glare.

"What about me?" He complained, getting no response except for Youngjae, who sent him a "SOS" look, in the process of being smothered to death by 5 over-exited kids.

"Yah! Give Youngjae his space!" He said, pushing the others away and pulling Youngjae into a back hug, burying his face into Youngjae neck, Youngjae melting back into his embrace.

"Hey, you don't own Youngjae!" Jackson complained.

"Who says I don't?" Jaebum countered, smirking.

Youngjae snickered, earning a few confused looks (and ooo's from Yugyeom and BamBam).

 Jackson raised an eyebrow at this, but most of his focus was on his boyfriend, who he currently had in headlock, and on Yugyeom, who he also had in a headlock, both under one respective arm.

Jinyoung was hanging off Mark, planting kisses on his cheek every once in a while.

Our new couple just snorted at the scene in front of them, Youngjae still trapped in JB's embrace.

Jaebum let go of Youngjae, clapping his hands. "Pabos! We need breakfast, who's making it?"
Jinyoung rasied his hand saying, "Me and Mark'll make it!" Mark nodded, still clinging onto Jinyoung.

JB waved them off, saying "You guys should start now or we're gonna end up eating brunch instead of breakfast."

They headed to the kitchen, Mark somehow managing to stay attached to Jinyoung.

Jackson headed to his room with the maknaes under one arm, saying "These 2 need punishing.." (JB sort got the idea that Jackson's idea of punishing was a , with the way the maknaes flushed.)

"Make sure they can walk after." JB yelled after them, reciving a not-so-reasurring "I'll try" from Jackson.

Youngjae flushed, figuring out what Jackson had planned for the maknaes, turning even more red when a moan drifted down the hallway.

JB smirked, guiding Youngjae to the couch, where he sat while Youngjae curled up with his head on JB's lap.

Jaebum rubbed Youngjae's head, making him purr, his tail curling up.

They stayed that way for about 20 minutes, until breakfast was ready and Jackson was done with the other 2.

The maknaes were both limping visibly, and Jackson was smug, helping them both to the kitchen.

Youngjae had fallen asleep again, so Jaebum carried him to the kitchen, trying to wake him up.

After a while, they all were sitting and eating, no-one speaking for a while, as they were to immersed in the pancakes Mark and Jinyoung made to speak.

Finally, Jinyoung spoke up, saying, "What's up with you JB?"

"What do you mean?" JB said, sending Jinyoung a confused look.

"Well, you're being over-protective of Youngjae, more than usual."

"More than usual?" Youngjae questioned, eyes sparkling with amusment at how JB sqirmed with embarrassment.

 "Yeah," Jinyoung said, "You didn't notice? He was a little obvious."

"I was not!" JB protested, glaring at Jinyoung.

"Sure, keep thinking that, hyung."

JB snarled at Jinyoung, only Youngjae keeping him from chocking the spawn of Satan, who was currently chocking on his own spit, laughing.

"YOU LITTLE..!"

Jinyoung cracked up some more, saying, "Are you denying truth, hyung? I thought you told me to always be honest, when we were trainees."
 

"PARK JINYOUNG!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------AN----------------

I feel like in all my fanfics, Jinyoung gets yelled at by Jaebum XD. I thought I'd upate, so here's a short chapter, with a little bit of fluff and a little bit of jealous Jaebum. (There will definitely be more jealous JB in the future, the idea is to precious to throw away.)

The ending is a little rushed, sorry about that. There will be a major plot twist in the future, stick around for that ;).

-WingedWarrior