Chapter 10: Good morning hyung

Like a cat

Next morning Youngjae woke up in Jaebum's arms. It was great feeling. He cuddle closer to him, locking his hands behind Jaebum's back. Than he remembered what happened yesterday and he blushed furiously. Looks like he stops being innocent kitten. Not that it was something bad. He really really liked JB and he don't want to loose him.

Than he remembered weird behavior of Jackson. What was he looking for in their room? Was it something important? Or… no he didn't want to admit that but can he by a spy that JB mentioned? Jackson was kind of suspicious yesterday. But Youngjae didn't want to jump to conclusions. They may be totally wrong.

He felt slight presure on top of his head than lower and lower till he felt pair of soft lips on his cheek, jaw line and neck. He moaned and curled his tail over JB's foot.

"Morning kitty," said JB with husky morning voice making Youngjae shiver.

"Morning power ranger," giggles Youngjae.

"Power ranger? Do you have something more cool?" JB said trying to hide laugh.

"More cool? Lemme think," Youngjae looked like he's thinking… "Storm?"

"You mean Storm from X-Men? That woman? Do I look like woman?" said JB looking at Youngjae pointing on his whole body.

Youngjae tilted his head on one side and twitched with his ears. "I don't know?" said ad smiled teasingly.

"You… You don't know? You kidding…" big smile grow on Youngjae's face. "You little…!" JB was all over Youngjae tickling him and Yungjae was laughing hard ans then started to pleasing Jaebum to stop.

"I can-wahahaha can't mor-ahahaa, ple-aaaahahaaa-se stop mehehe!"

"You want me to stop, Youngjae-ah~?" Jaebum still kept on tickling.

"Yeah-ahaha~"

"Okay," said Jaebum and stopped, grinning on Youngjae. Youngjae tried to catch his breath.

"I promise I'll never tease you like that," he said but crossed his fingers behind his back. He promised for himself that he will tried this again but next time he'll be more carefull.

"You better do," said JB and sit down from Youngjae next to him on bed. Youngjae used this situation and sit on JB. And surprised him.

Youngjae kissed JB and braided his fingers with his hair. "I want to tease you more, Bummie," he said and started to move his hips against Jaebum's member making him moan. Youngjae saw that JB wants to say something but he didn't gave him an opportunity. He kissed him deeply again, he felt JB's member grow and he chuckled to kiss. He felt himself rise too but he wasn't paying attention to it. He felt Jaebum's hands on his moving Yougjae in faster pace against his now full lenght groin. When their members accidentaly met Youngjae moan right into JB's mouth. JB spinned them around and pinned Youngjae to bed pressing his groin against Youngjae's. He caressed Younjae's member through thin layer of fabric and than pump it slightly changing Younjae in mess. He than put his hand into Youngjae's pants teasing him even more.

"Ja-jaebum!" Youngjae almost screamed when JB went through small hole on tip of his . It was really really sensitive spot on his body and Jaebum knew about it. He get rid of Youngjae's t-shirt and slowly trailed kisses down his bare chest. He got closer to Younger and blow cold air on it's tip right before he-

"Jaebum hyung! Youngjae!" several not really nice words left Jaebum's moth before he kisses tip of Youngjae and start dressing younger. Youngjae needed some time to calm down. You have to understand, this morning was really really interesting.

"Ya! Both of you! Get out!"

"Hell shut up Yugyeom! Give us second!" screamed Jaebum and jumped from surprise. But honestly, Yugyeom came in the worse possible time. Youngjae understood Jaebum well.

"Okay, just move!" came back from doors.

"Is something in fire or what?" JB said and walked to door when Youngjae was dressed and were sitting on chair near table.

"Morning hyungs! Breakfast is ready," said Yugyeom and run away. JB face palmed himself and tried to hold some not really nice words.  

 JB looked at Youngjae and smile. "We should go to eat," he walked to Youngjae and hugged him "even thought I'd eat you," he whispered and Youngjae shivered.

"Yah! Hyung!" but he smiled and kissed JB, "later," he whispered back seductively.

They stood up and went to kitchen. All boys except for Jackson and Yugyeom were there. Looks like they were waiting for them.

"Hyung! Finally! What took you so long?"

"Can't we sleep lil longer once in time?" said JB pretty nervous about it.

"Yeah sure don't be mad… by the way it wasn't our idea to woke you up; everything's Yugyeom fault!" said BamBam in defence.

"Calm down and eat," said Jinyoung. As expected from mum of dorm. JB and Youngjae sigh but sit down. Youngjae picked a bread with butter and jam and JB took cup of coffee and strated to drink slowly.

"Hay Jackson! Come eat!" JB and Youngjae put their heads up when BamBam yells out. They see Jackson in jumper and pants with one hand in pocket of pants. Which obviously isn't empty. JB looked at Jackson suspicously from under eyes. Jackson swallowed and turned away.

"Jakkie? You're not gonna eat?" asked BamBam softly.

"I'm not hungry, BamBam."

"But in the morn-"

"I'll come back when I'll be more hungry BamBam," and he run away.

JB with Youngjae looked at each other. Jackson acted really suspicious and both of them knew what are they thinking about before they speak.

"You think it's him?" Younjae asked whispering.

"We need evidence but he acted weird. Yesterday and today too…" JB whispered back. "I wonder what he had in that pocket… hopefully not my something important."

In that moment Yugyeom entered the room. "What happened?" he asked.

"Should something happen?" he asked.

"Not really… why?" BamBam looked at Yugyeom.

"I just bumped into Jackson-hyung on hall… he looked like he want to be far away from here," he chuckled.

"Speaking of running Jackson," said JB, "Where were you? You came to wake us up like this and when we came here you weren't here! I wanted to kick your !"

"Mianhae Hyung, I will not wake you like this again, I promise!" and he put his hands on his face.

"Okaaay. But still, where were you, Yugyeom?"

"I was on toilet," pointing back to hall way, "did you wanted to help me with that?" and he grinned hard.

"You little," JB jumped out of chair and started to follow running Yugyeom from all over kitchen.

You know… Once upon a time there was one beautiful morning. The important part it was.

--------------

Hi everyone~

Wahhh it's been so long since we've updated!!!

Sorry, we kind of took an unofficial hiatus for a while ;-;

We're back now though!!!!

Sorry it took so long to update... life began to get in our way but we have it (mostly) under control XD

Than you soooo much for sticking with us and being patient with us~ we really appreciate it and we love you all so much <3

Kelly wrote this chapter but I'm writing the authors note (WW) because it's around 2 in the morning for Kelly and she stayed up this long to write this chapter so she can barely think clearly right now XD

Since it's 8 pm here, I'm currently thinking clearer, hence me on the note X3

But I'm speaking for both of us ^-^

Thank you once again and we hope you enjoyed this chapter~!!

Saranghae!! 

-KellySeumilli and WingedWarrior