Chapter 11: Morning~

Like a cat

As JB chased Yugyeom around the kitchen, Jackson crept back in and took his plate, heading back to his room with it clutched in his hands.

He wasn't eating breakfast with them today.

The others hadn't noticed, as they had been in hysterics watching JB make a vine grow out of the ground to catch Yugyeom.

Yugyeom yelled, "Yah! Hyung, that's not fairrrr." He pouted as the others laughed at him.

JB scowled. "Kim Yugyeom!!!! Did you just disrespect your elder?!"

Yugyeom smirked as he said, "So what if I did?"

Jinyoung nearly fell out of his chair laughing at the dark look on Jaebum's face.

Yugyeom tried to raise his hands, only to find them trapped to his side by the vine. "Mianhae, mianhae hyung!!"

He tried to give JB puppy eyes, failing after a few seconds when he started to laugh.

 "You little punk!!" JB yelled. "You wanna die!!!"

Yugyeom sent Youngjae a pleading glance but Youngjae just leaned back in his seat, content to watch.

The vine shook Yugyeom from side to side, with Yugyeom laughing and pleading the entire time.

Eventually, JB got his fill of revenge and set him down.

Yugyeom tottered back an forth like a drunkard while he tried to regain his sense of balance.

The others crowded around him, laughing at his sorry state.

 When Jinyoung turned around, he caught JB and Youngjae in such a compromising position he started laughing again, one hand clutching Mark's shoulder for support, the other wrapped around his stomach.

JB was pushed up against the kitchen counter, Youngjae's leg inserted between his thighs, kissing him with his head tilted so he could get better access to his mouth.

The others turned around, curious as to the source that caused Jinyoung to laugh as hard as he was doing.

When they saw, instead of laughing, they just watched.

Slowly, Jinyoung's laughter faded away, and they just stood there, unable to look away.

As Youngjae and Jaebum started to grind against each other, the spectators faces flushed, and Jinyoung wondered how excitement could turn to lust so quickly.

It was funny for him to see JB completely lose control at that moment, groaning deep in his throat, and then Youngjae gave an answering whine.

He wondered why the others hadn't stopped them yet, but he wasn't going to interrupt.

He pukled out his phone, taking a quick video.

Jinyoung heard Mark chuckle and whisper "savage," to him.

But his voice was rougher than usual, and Jinyoung immediately knew what was going on.

He looked at Yugyeom and Bambam, noting that they were the same as Mark.

The reason they hadn't stopped it was because they were because of the scene in front of them.

He cleared his throat, snapping JB and Youngjae out of their trance.

Youngjae ears were perked up, twitching, and his tail was swishing fron side to side.

"There are people here who would like for their eyes to NOT be melted out, thank you very much." he snapped, usuing the sassiest voice he could manage while on the inside, he was simmering with amusement.

Jaebum smirked. "Well, it's not our fault if we're because Yugyeom made us come out before we were finished, and," he added,"it looks like you guys don't really mind watching."

Youngjae swatted him on the arm as the two maknaes tried to position themselves behind Jinyoung and Mark so the bulge in their pants wasn't so visible, but Mark just yelled, "Oh, please!!! Get yourselves a room!" 

JB yelled over his shoulder as he grabbed a flustered Youngjae's hand and dragged him with JB to their room. "I already have one! Give us half an hour."

He paused at the threshold of the room, giving them a wink, then slamming the door shut and locking it.

Jinyoung flumped down into his chair, burying his face into his hands and sighing. His life was hard.

Yugyeom trotted around the kitchen, cleaning up the breakfast. His hair was completely ruined, and Jinyoung immediately grabbed his wrist and stood up. "MARKY," he yelled."clean up the kitchen!!!!! I need to fix Yugyeom hair.

He strode down the hall with Yugyeom in tow, cursing JB for messing up his hair.

When they made it to the bathroom, he grabbed the hair products they had in stock, kicking piles of clothes and towels to the side as he grumbled about messy kids.

As he fixed Yugyeoms hair, he hummed softly to himself, feeling like he really was their umma.

When he finished, he walked back the Yugyeom down the hall, promising to whip JB's when he came out of their room.

As he came into the kitchen, he walked over and backhugged Mark, who was washing the dishes.

Mark glanced over his shoulder to the clingy Jinyoung attached to his back, sending him an affectionate look and getting an adorable eye smile back in return.

"Eewww," Bambam complained, "can you guys please stop being so sweet with each other. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

Jinoung scowled. "You aren't even looking at us!!"

Bambam smirked, intent on catching Yugyeom and tickling him as he tried to trap him on the couch.

"No, but I can FEEL the grossness coming from the kitchen. You guys are gonna give me cavities!"

Jinyoung groaned. He had a feeling he was going to have to fix Yugyeom's hair again.

After about 10 minutes, Youngjae and JB emerged from their room, Youngjae limping considerably with JB supporting them. Their hair was ruffled and  JB had his shirt on backwards.

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at JB. 

Bambam ran into the hallway with Yugyeom on his heels, shouting, "OH MY GOD I CANNOT DO THIS ANYMORE!"

Mark sighed, detaching Jinyoung from his waist and whispering, "I'll go round up the kids."

Jinyoung watched him go, shouting their names, and sighed to himself.

As ge turned to JB and Youngjae, he had a feeling it's going to be a loooong day.

-------------

A/N

Hi everyone~

Kind of a shorter update today but it's still 1,000 words so not that short I hope X3

There's more fluff coming but things can't stay like this forever~ ;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed~!!

Warrior Out!