Mismatched

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Clouds filled every spot in the sky covering the previous shiny morning. Many thought the day was going to be warm leaving their umbrellas behind – now it was raining. Many dressed more lightly than they usually would because the beginning of that day seemed warm – now they had their teeth doing the most horrendous melody.

The day was dark, cold and rainy matching perfectly with Hyuna’s humor. As she cleaned the misty window she looked outside completely bored trying not to think about being mad and to whom she was mad with.   

The person in question was now rushing home in an attempt to see her as soon as possible. Not only because he missed her desperately but also because he happened to read what his ex-lover texted his wife on the previous night.

Joon was like a mad man trapped in a mental institution imagining ways out in his tiny cell while the vest kept him steady.

He felt like there was nothing he could do but still he stepped on the accelerator just to find he didn’t need to – he had just passed his house.

Joon turned around and drove down the way to his house, stopping abruptly. He jumped out and ran inside ready to beg for forgiveness but found the house empty for his displease.

            Soon he was in his car driving fast towards the CUBE building – a memory about a conversation they had a few days before told him she was in a meeting with Hyunseung and her leader, Jihyun.

The fact she was with Hyunseung that early in the morning and probably since the previous night didn’t put his heart at ease – it was clenched against his chest as if it wanted to be compressed until it was gone.

            Joon tried to keep his heart working properly while running to the elevator of the company. He pressed four times on the button as if it was going to make the elevator work faster – of course it didn’t – and as soon he saw the door open he jumped in pressing the button over and over again, whispering things like “she’s in danger, hurry”.

Gladly he was alone inside it otherwise people would start to rethink the previous idea of putting him in a mental institution.

Again.

***

            Hyuna was talking to her manager and to the CUBE president and owner feeling happy since her thoughts were no longer lingering over Joon, Nana and the night they spent together doing God knows what.

The talk was about a new upcoming duo CUBE was putting up together. The plan was setting up together Hyuna and Hyunseung to make a very y couple/duo and arranging a y concept for them too.

            She felt rather enthusiastic with this new project and was already setting ideas in her head of how to become ier than she was.

It had to be something more intense than she usually did…

            Hyuna was so buried underneath her thoughts that she barely noticed the tension between Jihyun and Hyunseung. She wouldn’t dare look at him even if had to jump off the building in that same instant and the later felt frustrated because of her lack of interest in his presence.

Jihyun was pissed not only because of this new concept thing but also because they arrived together and for all she knew they had spent the night together for Pete’s sake!

Jihyun was beyond insane while thinking about that but she ignored one of the sources of her anger – Hyunseung was the only one who could die right there and then that Jihyun’s reaction would be step on his dead body and walk away elegantly like only she could do.

            Hyunseung drove Hyuna, Jihyun and their manager to the town’s centre where the photo shoot was going to be held and waited until its end.

Jihyun was utterly beautiful today causing Hyunseung’s cheek to heat from time to time, every time their eyes met. She was like a force of nature whenever she was upset.

            By the end of the shoot Hyunseung hurriedly went to Hyuna congratulating her not on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter