Hyuna is his... slave??

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week passed since the wedding ceremony but it seemed to Hyunseung that not even a day had gone by and that his life had, also, become a time’s prisoner.

He would only go out of the house when he had something scheduled and if there wasn’t anything he would just lie down the entire day, trying not to think about the girl who saved his damn life.

No one was home that day and so it was harder not to think about her and all of their good times. If it weren’t for you I’d probably be dead in some alley by now or maybe would end up with a broken spirit, Hyuna. I never got the chance to tell this, I never actually thanked you…

         Hyunseung got up and went to take a quick shower. He dressed the first things he laid ends on and then jogged to his motorcycle parked in front of their apartment.

In his way to 4Minute’s dorm he tried to convince himself he only wanted to know where Hyuna was living to thank her for being his life saviour, to give him a hand when nobody did. He wanted to truly believe that after that he could let her go for good.

The ride wasn’t long. The girls’ house was only a few blocks ahead from his and so he got there in not time, jumping off the bike once there. He rushed towards their door but before he had the chance to knock Nam Ji Hyun opened it looking rather pissed. She sighed heavily and then looked up at him.

         “Please, Hyunseung, tell me you’re not here to ask about Hyuna. We’re not telling you anything so you should back out.” Behind her were the rest of the girls whose faces presented apologetically.

         “I only need to thank her.” Hyunseung stated firmly, stopping Ji Hyun from closing the door which she was doing already. “You know the kind of person I was, how I lived… If it wasn’t for her I would never be here, I would never be the person I am now.” Ji Hyun puffed her cheeks still shaking her head. “Ji Hyun, jaebal…” Despite his pleading she still told him no and closed the door.

Hyunseung sat on the stairs feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter