Chapter 6:Final

NightMare

Momo is in a serious problem right now. Time is flying fast, and TWICE members need to help quickly. 

Mina brings Momo to the hospital to see whether the doctor can treat her wound or not. 

"Doctor, please help her. She is in pain, because of that wound" said Mina

Doctor checked Momo's hand and he saw the wound, but he feels like the wound is not caused by an animal or human. This is the first wound that he has ever seen 

"I am sorry, but i don't know what to do with his wound. I have never seen that wound before. This may be unbelievable, but i think this wound is caused by a spirit, not  a simple spirit but a dark spirit" sigheed the doctor. 

After hearing those words from the doctor, Mina gone blank for a second. She tried to think again and again. Should she belive it nor not? But she trusted the doctor. 

Momo is also surprised to hear that. She is scared. She doesn't know why the spirit is following her. 

Mina is sad. She is worried. 

Mina had a crush on Momo. It's been a long time since she had a crush Momo, but she haven't confess to Momo yet. She is nervous.  She is afraid that Momo will reject her. 

_________________________________________________

Mina and Momo came out from the hospital. Mina had a tough day today. She wants to go to the park with Momo so get some fresh air. 

They rest under the tree. While resting...........

"Momo ahh. Are you okay?" ask Mina

" I am okay. Don't worry about me" said Momo

" I don't think you are okay Momo ahh. Look at your wound" said Mina

" I said i am okay" 

" can you please stop lying? i know you are hurt. I know you are in pain. WHy you never--"

"becuase i don't want you to worry about me!" Momo shouted and cut Mina sentence. 

" i don't want the person that i love to worry about me. Mina i love you" Momo suddenly confessed her feeling to Mina. 

Mina's heart is beating fast. Her heart is about to explode. She can't believe Momo loves her too. 

" M-m-mo-mo. Really? Really Momo?" asked Mina

"yes Mina. I lov---" 

Momo can't finish her sentence, because Mina suddenly kiss Momo. 

Mina doesn't take her lips away. It was a long and first kiss between Momo and Mina. 

They kiss lips to lips. MiMo is official now. 

After the kissing, the two suddenly feel awkward. 

"urgh I am sorry Momo. I-------" 

Momo blocked Mina mouth. " you don't need to say it. I can feel you.  And it is okay, because i love you" 

the two love birds are having a perfect moment together, but now it is evening. It's time for MiMo to go home. 

"let's go Momo" smiles Mina

Mina holds Momo's left hand. (the wounded hand)

" How come? I don't feel pain anymore on my hand?" confused Momo. 

Momo looked at her hand, and the wound disappeared. 

"oh Mina! my wound disappeared!" shouted Momo in an excitement. 

Suddenly Mina disappeared. 

" Mina? mina! Where are you!??" asked Momo in a worry 

" i am here, Momo. Why are you screaming ? haha  here your ice cream" Mina smiled

Momo is relief.  She thought her disappearance of her wound is indicating to Mina. 

"mina! my wound disappeard" said Momo

"oh! it's really disappear!!! 

"yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!" Momo and Mina suddenly hugged each other without notice. 

They became awkward again. 

"haha i think we are too happy" said Mina

"but how? how did it disappear?" doubted Momo

"who care? haha. I am just too happy that it disappear. let's go" said Mina

_________________________________________________________________

They arrived dorm. They told the members about the wound. NOw, it's time to sleep. 

Momo fell asleep fast. 

*in Momo'a dream* 

"Seems like the kiss is really working. Wow the kiss of true of love is no joke. Momo ahh you are free now. " said the srange man. 

*Momo wakes up* 

After the dream, Momo realized that the wound disappeard because of the true love " Kiss" with Mina. 

*in the morning* 

*knock knock*  " mina? are you here?" Momo called Mina 

Mina came out of her room " what are doing in this early morning MOmo?" 

"i think i know the reason why my wound disappeared" said Momo

" it is because of our kiss yesterday, a true love kiss" 

"really?!!! oh this is fantastic" Mina eyes wide open. 

Mina and Momo have another perfect moment together in this morning. They knew the reason of the wound. They told the member about that wound. The members are shock. They couldn't believe about the fantasy. 

Meanwhile Tzuyu who also had a crush on Dahyun. 

*While eating breakfast alone with dahyun* 

"dahyun ahh....i wanted to say this long ago, but i am nervous..." Tzuyu started to confess. 

"you don't have to say this" said Dahyun while food is still in .  

"what?" 

" i know what you wanted you say. I knew you had a crush on me. I knew you love me. Tzuyu ahhh. I wanted to say this too, but i am just finding the right time to say it to you. I am your roomate, and i am happy to be with you" Dahyun confessed back. 

Tzuyu gone blank. She is too happy. She is very happy. From that day on Tzuyu and DAhyun are officially dating like MiMo too. 

______________________________-

*Suzy spirit*

"noooooooooooooooooooooooo!! what is happening??!? how can this be??  my plan is all ruined!! Momo you gonna pay for this! nooooooooooooo! " 

Suzy spirit is starting to disappear. Suzy is no longer a spirt. She disappeared in the darkness. She went to another place Suzy will no longer bother Momo anymore. 

_________________________

[tWICE'S DORM]

"Yay!! let's party! Everything is over now!!" said the drunk Mina

" Momo you are okay now!!" said the drunk Nayeon 

Everyone is drunk, but they enjoyed their life. They enjoyed their freedom. 

 

____________________

The end

 

Thank you for reading and loving my fanfic.