Chapter 1: Pratice Room

NightMare

It is 11pm at night now. TWICE members are asleep. It is so silent there, but Momo is still awake. She is alone in the pratice room to pratice her dancing for Hit The Stage. The atmostphere in pratice room is a little scary. There are alot of mirrors in that room, and the space is so big. You will only hear the sound of the wind blowing. It is too silent.

All rooms in JYP entertainment are dark. Everyone is asleep due to their schedule, they are very tired.

Momo was on the 4th floor of the building. The pratice room is about 50m away for TWICE's dorm. Momo is not scared at all, she is brave. She doesn't believe in ghost.

Momo was praticing until 11:40pm. The night became dark and darker. Momo decided to rest for a while in the pratice room. She took a nap.

After 5 minutes, she woke up and it's 11:45 pm now. The wind became colder and colder. Momo feels something weird. She doesn't feel right.

''Help me''!!

Momo heard a strange sound out of nowhere. She started to feel uncomfortable in the pratice room.

'' MOMO! you are too tired that's why! '' Momo slapped herself and talked alone because she doesn't believe what she has heard.

*flashback*

In 2014, there was an accident happened in JYP entertainment. One artist in JYP had a heart attack due to her weak illness. She passed away. Her name is Suzy.

'' Tomorrow is your comeback day. You need to work hard! Come on let's go to work'!'' said JYP the CEO of the entertainment.

'' But i feel very tired. I am headache, please let me rest for 10 minutes is enough'' begged Suzy.

Suzy is weak. She gets tired easiy. She often faint on stage when she perform with her member. That's why Suzy needs to be careful with her health.

'' NO! you can't! you made alot of mistakes today. Try to dance again until it is perfect!'' JYP forced Suzy to dance again and again

Suzy had no choice but to pratice her dacing again in front of JYP.

While dancing, Suzy started to feel pain again. Her eyes started to sweat that she can't see anything. Her heart beats so fast. Unfortunately, she fell down on the floor.

'' Suzy! Suzy Wake up! what's wrong with you?'' asked JYP with a shocked expression.

''doctor! doctor!'' JYP called a doctor to see if something bad happened with Suzy.

The doctors brought Suzy to the operating room, but it is too late to save her. She had a heart attack that cause her to death.

'' We are sorry, but we tried our best to save her'' sighed a doctor.

From that day on. Suzy spirit keep bothering other artists and staffs in JYP., Suzy wanted to revenge JYP, because of him that she became like this.

*End flashback*

Momo is a still a rookie. She doesn't know about that past story of JYP. Suzy spirit is very scary. Her spirit often stay in the pratice room.

It is 12am midnight now. Momo is still in the pratice room. It is so silent in that room. No music is , the door is closed. She only turn on the lights in the pratice room.

''Krackkkk Krackkk'' sound of the door opening.

Isn't it weird that the door open by itself? Momo started to feel scare.

'' Who are you? who are you?'' she shouted alone in the pratice room.

Momo goes to the door to see who is there. Walking past throught the door, she saw a pretty lady standing in front of her.

'' Who are you?'' asked Momo

'' I am your sunbae, Suzy''

----------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of chapter 1.

Preview: Suzy transfered herself to become a human. She fake herself to lie to Momo. Momo doesn't know that Suzy is a ghost. What will happen with Momo?