Chapter 4: Believe

NightMare

All members were shocked. They never believe in ghost so it is a little weird for them.

''Stop joking Momo ahh'' said Nayeon as she is scared.

But Momo can barely remember anything last night.

'' I have no idea why did i faint last night'' sighed Momo.

TWICE dorm suddenly became so silent. No one talked even a single a word. They have no idea about what Momo said. They don't whether they should believe it or not, but they trust Momo.

'' I am going to MNET broadcast station now, i have to shoot HIT THE STAGE. Let's go Mina'' said Momo

MOMO and Mina need to dance together for HIT THE STAGE that's why they have to go together.

Jihyo, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Sana , Jungyeon and Dahyun also need to go to their own work.

Tzuyu is the only one who is free, because she is the maknae so her schedule is not that tight.

'' Tzuyu ahh, don't be scared, okay? We will be back soon'' said Jihyo

Everyone left the dorm, and Tzuyu is the only who is at dorm. She is alone now.

She decided to wash herself up.

She heads to the bathroom. Somehow she feels weird standing in front of the bathroom door. It is a little bit scary as she is alone.

She headed into the bathroom looking at the mirror to fix her makeup.

While looking at the mirror, Tzuyu spotted something strange. She saw something in the mirror. It feels like there's a women who is angry and standing behind Tzuyu.

Tzuyu turned back but she saw nothing behind her. She looks into the mirror again ,and that women disappear. Tzuyu had a goosebumps.

'' she looks a little bit like Momo unnie.......Ugrghh stop it Tzuyu! You are dreaming again'' Tzuyu slapped herself.

Remember Suzy bit Momo's hand last night? Suzy drank some blood from Momo that's why she looked a little like Momo.

Suzy wants Momo body so that she will become a human once again.

____________________________

[At Mnet broadcast station]

Momo and Mina arrived at the broadcast station now. They need to rehearsal their dance.

Momo is tired, so she decided to rest for a while in the waiting room. Momo lays down on sofa taking a few nap before she needs to work again.

Meanwhile Mina spotted a wound on Momo's hand. That was a wound that was bitten by Suzy.

Mina doesn't want to ask Momo about this, because she doesn't want to wake Momo up.

'' Is this the reason why she faint last night?'' ​said Mina in her mind.

Mina is getting more worried about Momo. She is afraid if something bad will happen to Momo in the future.

After 20 minutes, Momo woke up from her nap. She started to feel pain again.

''Ouch it's hurt'' groaned Momo with holding her left hand.

Momo wounded her left hand.

'' Momo ahh what happen with your hand?'' Mina asked

'' i don't know too. It is weird. Why do i have this wound?'' Momo asked herself. She didn't remember even a single memory from last night.

''Should i call doctor?'' worried Mina

''It is okay Mina, i think it wil recovered soon'' smiled Momo that doesn't want Mina to worry alot about her.

It's now time for Momo and Mina to rehearsal their dancing.

''let's g........'' Mina is about to finish her sentence but the phone rang.

It was a call from Tzuyu.

''Hello Tzuyu ah. What go....'' her sentence is cut again

'' Unnie please hurry and come back to dorm!!! I am so scared!'' said Tzuyu with a shaky voice.

________________________________________________________

[The end of part 4] What happened with Tzuyu? Why did she call Mina? Stay tuned for the next update.