Chaper 5: Wound

NightMare

Tzuyu was scared alone in the dorm.

Momo and Mina skipped their rehearsal days. They need to rush back to the dorm to see what happened with Tzuyu.

They arrived the dorm.

"Knock knock" they knocked the door, but no one open the door for them. So, they opened the door by themself.

With a heavy steps, they head in the dorm.

The dorm was a mess. It was totally different from last morning. A neat dorm became a very narrow dorm now. Their jaw dropped due to the atmostphere in the dorm.

"Omo what happened here?" Why the dorm is such a mess?" shocked Momo who can't believe her eyes.

"Tzuyu? Are you here?" Mina shouted for Tzuyu to see if she is still in the dorm.

TWICE's dorm is pretty big, so they may need to take a while to find Tzuyu.

"Did Tzuyu disappear?" said Mina

"Stop it. She will be here" frustated Momo.

After a long search, they finally found Tzuyu. Tzuyu was sitting alone in her room hugging her knees with a scary expression.

Momo and Mina walked into her room. They finally meet together.

"unnie!!!" shouted Tzuyu as she is very happy that her unnie found her now.

Tzuyu stands up and hugs her 2 unnies.

" Tzuyu what's is happening in dorm? It is such a mess right now, and tell me what happen." Mina calmly asked Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's heart started to beat fast thinking about happened last morning.

"Unnie, it was very scary. I was taking a shower in the bathroom, suddenly there was a huge strong wind blowing so hard inside our dorm. I don't know where did that wind came from. That wind blew so  many stuffs in our dorm . That's why it is a mess now. I was alone, i didn't know what to do. I feel like that wind was angry" Tzuyu describing what happened.

Mina and Momo was shocked hearing what Tzuyu have just said. It is hard to believe but they trust their maknae.

Three of them decided to clean the dorm up back again.

Their dorm is big , so it may an hour to finish the cleaning.

While cleaning the dorm, Momo started to feel pain again. She can't move her hand now. Seem likes the wound is effective.

"ouch it is so painful"

Mina and Tzuyu came to see what happened. They feel very pitiful toMomo. They wanted to help Momo, but they don't know what to do.

"i am okay :)" said Momo with a smile.

Momo will become a ghost if that wound is still on her hand. She needs to cure that wound as soon as possible. The doctors or medicine won't help her to cure that wound. That wound was made by a ghost so a medical treatment is not effective.

The only way to cure her wound is a "TRUE LOVE KISS". Momo needs to be kissed by other members, so that wound will be cured.

The members wanted to help Momo, but they doesn't know what to do. They didn't know that a kiss will her.

Momo only has 3 days left. If the wound haven't been cured yet, then Momo will be no longer a human. That's mean the wound needs to be cured before the 3 days.

__________________________________________________

{END OF PART 5}

Will the members find out the solution to cure Momo's wound?