The one with the groceries

Miss not so right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You guys are up early." Taehyung greeted when he saw Dahyun and Seokjin in the dining area.

"Come here and eat." Seokjin instructed as he got up to get Taehyung pancakes in the kitchen.

He took the seat next to her, "Hi we were not formally introduced yesterday, my name is Taehyung." he offered her his hand, which she did not take. "And you are?" he added, hoping that she would respond to him.

"I am annoyed." Dahyun answered instead of saying her name, rolling her eyes and giving him disinterested look.

"Wrong!" he said. "Your name is Dahyun. Kim Dahyun."

"You already know why bother asking?" she said with the same uninterested face.

"Just because." he smiled. "Isn't hyung pancakes good?" He asked, trying to lighten up the mood. He used his fork to get a piece of pancake from Dahyun's plate.

"Hey!" she shouted when she noticed what he did. "That was mine! Why would you eat my pancake!"

"Because mine is taking so long and it's too good to resist." he reasoned, getting another piece.

Her eyes enlarged as she saw him eat another piece of pancake from her plate. She's seeing the pancake going nearer to his mouth, him chewing and swallowing, all in slow motion.

"Ugh! You are the most annoying person, you know that?" she groaned.

"You're the most annoyi....." he mocked. "yes, I know that." he added giving her a cheeky smile.

Seokjin returned to see a fuming Dahyun and a teasing Taehyung. It was not even a minute since he came back when Dahyun suddenly stood up and stormed to her room.

"What happened to her?" Seokjin asked, confused of what happened to the finally tamed girl she left with Taehyung.

"PMS-ing, maybe?" he shrugged as he eat the remaining pancake left on Dahyun's plate.

----

"Dahyun!" Namjoon shouted at the top of his lungs to get Dahyun's attention who is inside the room. She have not come out after his encounter with Taehyung earlier that morning.

"What?" She asked in an irritated voice and tone. "What are you being so noisy for?" She lifted a brow.

"We ran out of grocery. Can you go to the supermarket today?" He asked, being extra careful as he can sense that Dahyun is in a bad mood. "You promised, and you can pick any of the boys to go with you." He pointed at the boys who are all in the dining area, eating.

"Why them? Why not you?" Dahyun asked. "I'll just go with you." she added.

Namjoon frowned, "Sadly, I can't today. I have to go to the university to fix something. They know what to buy and they will be happy to help you. Right guys?" He turned to them. Confused, the boys didn't answer and just stared back at him. Somehow their eyes are hinting that they don't want to go, but Namjoon won't take no for an answer. "Right?!" he gritted his teeth. His tone is more of a command than a question.

"Yes, right." They all forced a smile as they agreed to him. As if they have a choice.

"See." He turned to Dahyun and smiled. "Take your pick my dear cousin."

She rolled her eyes at him, and shifted her gaze to the dining area where the boys are. Somehow she feels like those boys are praying not to be picked by her, but just like them she have no other choice. If she's going to suffer then she will take someone to suffer with her. She scanned the boys, being extra careful as she knows that if she pick the wrong guy she will suffer twice as much. She looked at both Taehyung and Yoongi, and thought, "I can't stand them." "Them," pertaining to Jimin and Jungkook. "I don't know them yet." She moved to Hoseok and thought he is too loud for her to handle. She finally reached Seokjin and thought he is the less worse among the choices and he isn't bad.

She pointed at Seokjin, "Him. I'll go with him." She turned to him and saw hesitation in his eyes. Namjoon also turned to him to ask if he would go with her.

"Fine by me, but I have an appointment today." He said.

"Just say you have a date, nerd." Hoseok butted in.

Seokjin side-eyed him, "I would say it's a date if it is a date but it's not. So shut up, nerd." he rebutted.

"I also have an appointment." Jungkook raised his hand. "Me too." "Me three." Both Hoseok and Taehyung did the same. They are obviously lying.

That leaves Dahyun with Jimin and Yoongi to pick from. Considering how she and Yoongi can't stand being near each other she finally choose Jimin.

----

The two spent their time being awkward on their way to the grocery store. They haven't really talked since Dahyun started living with them and she's not much of a talker either. She grabbed a pushcart when she saw one, and without any word Jimin took it from her. He quietly stayed behind Dahyun as she lead the way. Not paying attention, he accidentally hit Dahyun in the back of the heel with the shopping cart. She looked back at him and gave him a death glared.

"Sorry." He smiled awkwardly and did a peace sign. They continued walking and without any warning Dahyun suddenly stopped, causing Jimin to hit her in the heel with the shopping cart. Again.

"Will you stop it?" Dahyun turned to him. Wow! First conversation they have is her screaming at him.

"What? You're the one who's stopping without a warning, how am I suppose to know? I'm not a mind reader." He ridiculed.

"Give me that!" Dahyun tried to snatch the pushcart from him.

"No!" He's holding on for dear life.

"I swear I will hit you if you don't!"

"No!" They've been fighting over the pushcart, unaware that their voices are maybe a little too loud, and the people inside are all looking at them. When they noticed that they made quite a scene, they stopped.

"I'll hold this for now and when I accidentally hit your heel again then you'll push, okay?" He made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter