The one where they made a promise

Miss not so right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys are gathered in the living room for something Namjoon said "an important announcement."  Dahyun is left in the room fixing her things, trying to settle. 

"First of all, as you all see we have a new housemate which also happens to be my cousin." he started. "Though she may act mean or rude towards you I hope you still be nice to her. She also agreed that she'll pay the rent by providing us groceries so you don't have to worry about that anymore." 

"Wow! Really?" the other boys exclaimed. "But our monthly grocery expense is so high. Is she rich?" Jimin asked. 

"I'm not gonna say rich, but she's living a comfortable life thanks to her hardworking parents." Namjoon answered. He also told them things about Dahyun like her age, birthday, likes and dislikes and etc.

Just when they thought that the discussion is over, Namjoon suddenly spoke again. "It may not look like it, but I care about that kid a lot. So please guys promise me one thing." 

"What?" they all asked in sync.

"Please, please, no one makes a move on her. No one dates my cousin. Understand?" It was dead silent for a moment until the other boys started laughing, confusing him. "Why? What's so funny?" 

"She's cute and all but she's really not my type." Seokjin said in between his laugh.

The other boys started reasoning out too. Saying things such as, "I'm too young to date." "Too busy with school." "I have my eyes on another girl." "I have a girlfriend, remember?"

Then someone who's laughing louder than anyone else spoke, "Trust me Namjoon even if you pay me a million dollars I won't date her." Yoongi assured him.

----

"Good morning! You're up early." Seokjin greeted when he saw Dahyun yawning and stretching in front of the door of her room. 

"So are you." she said in her morning voice. He was in the kitchen standing in front of the stove with a spatula on his hand flipping something in the pan. Dahyun have no idea what it is he's cooking, but all she can say is 'yum'.

"Sit." he commanded as he make his way to the dining table with two plates on his hands. 

"Am I a dog or something?" Dahyun thought. Nonetheless, she still obeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter