The one with the cousin

Miss not so right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So do you have another fun story for me?" Dahyun asked in the middle of their chat. He sat next to her bed, putting her hand under his chin, pretending to think. 

"How about your story with us?" he suggested. "I'm totally stunned when you first came." 

"Oh really? Is it love at first sight?" she joked. 

"No, stupid. You know I have a girlfriend back then." he said, making her frown. 

"tch!" she hissed. "You made quite an impression when I first saw you too, you know. I don't know why but for some reason I was so annoyed at you." she confessed.

"Hey!" he yelled. She laughed. 

"Do you want me to tell the story or not?" he asked losing his patience.

"Yes please!"

~~~~

The boys woke up to the sound of the doorbell continuously ringing. They thought it would eventually stop if they ignore it but it's been almost 15 minutes and it has not stopped since. Annoyed, they got out of their beds and stepped out of their rooms only to find Namjoon in front of the doorbell's camera screen, arms crossed and tapping his right foot. They all gathered near the screen to see who Namjoon is staring at. It's a girl, she's pressing the doorbell nonstop if they don't open it sooner they're pretty sure that the poor bell will be broken.

"Who is that?" Taehyung asked.

"Trouble." Namjoon answered not batting an eye.

"That's her name?! Wow, that's so cool!" Taehyung cheered, making the other boys roll their eyes at how unbelievably gullible he is.

"Yah! If you're not going to stop that doorbell from ringing I swear I will kill each and every one of you." Newly woken up Yoongi threatened. He slammed his room's door after talking, making the boys jump in fear.

Magically the doorbell stopped ringing. They all turned their attention back to the screen observing the girl in front of the door, watching her like she is some guinea pig they experimented on. They saw the girl pull out her phone, dialed a number, and on cue Namjoon's phone started ringing. He didn't answer. They saw through the screen how she sighed. "That bastard won't even answer his phone." they hear her say through the speakers. Yeah, that doorbell is quite high tech.

"Bastard?!" Namjoon's eyes enlarged. "This kid really!"

"Yah! Kim Namjoon listen! I know you can hear and see me through this doorbell. We have this at home too!" she shouted in front of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter