The one with the new roommate

Miss not so right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are all seated around the table eating the breakfast Seokjin prepared. Dahyun was busy eating her french toast when she felt all eyes on her. She looked up to see the boys all watching her and whispering to each other time to time. 

"What?!" she asked arrogantly.

Jimin cleared his throat and smiled. "Nothing."

She rolled her eyes and continue to focus on eating.

Taehyung was staring at her, examining her whole being. "Wow, look at her skin!" he pointed out. "She's so white! She might be even whiter than you hyung." He shifted his attention to Yoongi. The boys all agree with what he said. 

"Me? No way! I'm whiter." Yoongi claimed, pulling his sleeve to show off his white arm. Dahyun pulled her sleeve up as well, she put her arm next to his, showing her slightly fairer skin. 

"See! I told you she's whiter." Taehyung said. 

Yoongi hastily pulled his sleeve down retreating his arm. "I don't care. And how dare you compare me to this ugly." he pointed at Dahyun before standing up to go back to his room.

"Me? Ugly?" Dahyun exclaimed. 

"Of course. Who else?" he answered. The other boys are watching them, whispering to each other, betting who will give a sassier reply.

"Excuse you! I'm Snow White and you're just one of my dwarfs. ." Dahyun said to Yoongi who glared at her for good seconds before storming out. 

"What's with him?" Dahyun asked the boys. "He's the one who started it. Why is he so pressed?"

"You called him a . What do you expect?" Namjoon shook his head.

"Are you sure it's not about Dahyun taking the Snow White title and saying his her dwarf?" Seokjin asked.

"What do you think he is? A seven year old girl? Of course it's not about that." Namjoon retorted. 

----

Meanwhile, Yoongi inside his room; "How dare she say that she's Snow White? , I'm Snow White!"

----

Namjoon and Dahyun were left in the dining area while the other boys do their chores.

"Are you really going to live here? Does aunt know?" he started. Dahyun nod. "What made you think that I will let you live in my house?" he furrowed his brows.

"Well, first of all I already talked to your mom and you know how much aunt adores me. I'm her favorite niece, remember?" she waggle her brows, teasing him. "She agreed and was so delighted with the idea of me living with you and I know you can't say no to her so here I am. Tadah!" she cheered with the most unenthusiastic voice. 

He sighed in defeat.

"May I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter