Complicated

Troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M: Huh..... I don't kn-

JM: You don't need to answer........ I don't want to be a burden for you *Looks down*.

M: Jimin listen-

JM: It's ok....... I know you don't feel the same way........ See ya..... *Walks away*.

M: *Stays there*, *This boy never let me talk......... What am i supposed to do now...........*.

SE: *Oh no! He is coming toward us!!!* Yah, Young Mi we have to hide!

YM: I would like to but where do you think we can hide!? This is a corridor unnie!

SE: This room! *Points at a random room and drags Young Mi there*.

YM: Yah-!

SE: *Cuts her words by closing the door*.

JM: *While walking to a practise room*, *What did i do........ I hate my mouth so much sometimes..........*.

15 Minutes Later

YM: I think we can go out now....... *Palmface*.

SE: But what if-

YM: You are being paranoid!!! Let's get out of this meeting room already! *Gets out and drags So Eun with her*.

SE: Aigoo, fine fine........ Oh god! I forgot my bag in the practise room! I will be back! *Runs to the practise room*.

In One Of Big Hit's Random Practise Room

SE: Found ya my lil bag~ *Takes her bag*.

???: Hey So Eun...... Can we talk?

SE: *Gasps when she hears this voice and turns around* Sure......... Jungkook oppa...... 

JK: So Eun i really don't know what i did for you to ignore me like that............ Did i hurt you? Did whatever mistak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter