Farewell

Troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Month Later

During this month...... Everything had been normal and weird. Since the break up, Minah was in depression and rarely came to Big hit for work or even practises. But for Jimin everything was normal. He was perfectly working, dancing, singing..... Not even worrying for his "ex" girlfriend. Nor did he bother to call or text her to apologize for what he did. And it was getting on the nerves of Minah's dongsaengs and oppas.

SE: it..... YAH ! *Walks towards Jimin*.

YM and V: So Eun nooooo!!!! *Tries to stop her*.

SG: Don't try to stop her.

JH: But-

RM: J-Hope, what is have to be done, have to be done. It has been longing for one month now. We have to stop this or the fans will discover about us soon.

J: Aigoo....... I have a bad feeling.

JK: *So Eun don't do anything dangerous...... Even if i love you....... Jimin hyung is still my hyung...... And i won't be able to defend you..... I'm not better myself*.

JM: *Turns around* Oh So Eunie annyeong-

SE: Don't "Annyeong" me! You know why i'm here. *Fuming*.

JM: To practise, work-

SE: Ugh! What have you done!? What have you become!? Why did you do that!? Unnie won't even eat, drink or anything! You broke her! She won't leave our house or even her room! WHY!? Why did you do such a thing, why did you play with her! ANSWER ME PARK JIMIN!

JM: So Eun, i'm not in the mood. *His cool face turns into a serious one*. (By cool i mean relaxed ok ^^ Not that he isn't cool but...Um... Well you see.)

YM: Then when!? When will be the right time? When she will die? You didn't apologize...... Call...... Texted.... Or talked to her..... We hear her cry every night! I have enough! *Starts to tear up*.

V: Young Mi.... *Hugs her*.

YM: *Hugs him back* I want to see Minah unnie smile again! *Cries harder*.

SE: Please at least.... Tell us why...... *Starts to tear up too* We are so sad, our unnie..... Our partn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter