It's A Duo Thing

Troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin: No buts kiddos! It's the boss who asked us to do that.

IST, Jimin, Jungkook and V: Ok...... *Look down*.

Rapmonster: And the assigned songs and duos are.... *Looks at the paper that their manager gave him*.

J-Hope: *Peeks at the paper* OH MY HEARTEU!!! Isn't that too much!? *Laughs*.

Jin and Suga: *Look at the paper too* What are you talki- HAHAHAHAHA! *Laughs too*.

So Eun: What is it!? 

Young Mi: Tell us already! *Frustrated*.

Rapmonster: W-well *Holds his laugh* Minah and Jimin will perform "Troublemaker" from the duo TROUBLEMAKER, So Eun and Jungkook will perform "Eyes, nose, lips" from Taeyang and V and Young Mi will perform "Dream" from Suzy and Baekhyun.

Jimin: Yah! 

Minah: Isn't troublemaker too......

Rapmonster: y and has a lot of skinship, yeah. If you see it, every duo has their level and concept. 

Suga: Then you two are the concept "y".

Jin: Guess that So Eun and Jungkook are the concept "Lovely" right?

J-Hope: Then Taetae and Young Mi are the concept "Cute".

Rapmonster: Exaclty, he also said that you guys.....

Rapmonster: Will be permorming in these duos quite often from now on.....

V: You must be kidding me.....

Rapmonster: Nope, well practise hard guys~ Bye bye~ *Leaves with Jin, Suga and J-Hope*.

Jungkook: Feels like hell *Mumbles*.

So Eun: *Hears him* Well sorry that you have been paired with me!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter