Disbanded? New Start?

Troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

BTS: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

YM: Y-You must be kidding....... *Her eyes widened*.

V: I'm not.......

JM: B-bwo...... N-no.................. She........... 

SE: She........ She received an invitation to be a model in America 4 days ago....... *Looks down*.

BTS and YM: What!?

YM: You knew?

SE: Yes...... But Minah told me to not say anything...... She was waiting for you Jimin..... She said that she would wait 4 more days, and if you weren't coming...... She would leave and go to America.........

JM:............................... I'M SO DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T I APOLOGIZE!? I HATE MYSELF! DAMN!!!!!!!!!! *Punching the ground*.

V: Yah Jimin, stop...... You can't do anything now. It's already too late........... Her plane is leaving in 10 minutes..........

YM: Andwae.......... *Cries* She is leaving............ Does that mean............

Everyone's gaze turned to Young Mi.

YM: That we will be disbanded?........... So Eun unnie! *Hugs her and cries harder*.

So Eun: *Hugs her back while crying* I-it will be ok..... Don't worry.

RM: Girls, calm down and don't worry. Everything will be fine. 

SG: Right you can still be a duo.

YM: But without Minah it won't be the same.........................................................................

End Of Fla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter