Final

And their stories go..

10 years later

                                             

So many things had happened since that day. That day, when the love of his life decided to leave him. That day, when he realized how hurt his heart could be just because a girl. That day, when he decided to take a break form her and his bestfriend. He’d never known that he could break apart like that. And he’d never known if he would be able to move on someday. But he did.

“So, everyone sadly to say our show must come to an end. For the last song, I would like to present everyone with my old song, Hope is a dream that never sleeps. Hope everyone likes it. Stay tune tomorrow on the same time. This is your DJ, Cho Kyuhyun. Good night.”

He listened to the song and he couldn’t help but to reminiscing his old times. 10 years was indeed a long time. Long enough for Super Junior to conquer the world. Long enough for Super Junior to fade out. Long enough for the group to finally break up. They were brothers and he knew it but everybody had their own separate paths now. Just like him. After he finished his duty to the country, he returned as a ballad singer. He sang so many OST songs and he even had his own radio program just like his sunbaenim that he admired so much, Sung Si Kyung. He’d used to dream to be a ballad singer when he’d been young. And there he was then. Finally reached his dream. Being a ballad singer was much more easier than being an idol. He just got to sing the type of songs that he liked so much. No more weird scandals. No more stalking fans. Well, there were still some though but the fans were not as fanatics as before. And he could finally live in peace without had to worry the public’s opinions. But he never regretted his life as an idol even once. He was glad to have Super Junior. He was glad to have ELF. And most importantly he was glad to be able to know his soulmate, Shim Changmin , and the girl he used to love, Song Qian.

Bzz. Bzzz. His phone started to vibrate and he looked at the flashed ID. Odd song.

“Yoboseoyo?”

“Kyuhyun-ah… where are you? Do you still have any schedule? We arrive at the café already.”

“Ani. Ani. My schedules is done. I’ll be right there.”

“Ok. See you kyu. Annyong..”

He started to pack his things and prepare to leave. And yes, ten years was indeed a long time for him to heal himself but he could never forget. It didn’t hurt anymore but he knew the memories were still there.

----

“Changmin-ah, Kyu said he’d finished his schedules and on his way now.”

She looked at the tall man beside him.

Ten years. It was indeed a long time for her. Long enough for f(x) to finally reached its peak. Long enough for f(x) to fade out. Long enough for her to aging. She was aging and she knew that. She couldn’t do that tumbling or that leg splitting perfectly now. And she’d known her time had come. She’d known that it was time for her to let go. And so she did. After her contract had finished, she’d left the company and she opened a dance academy for young kids. Her passion was always about dancing and she’s not going to loose that. Besides, she loved kids. So this was a perfect job for her.

“Aaaa… Qiannie-ah… She’s peeing.. ottoke? What should I do?” Changmin suddenly shrieked.

“Aish.. How long have you been an appa seriously? How could you still act clumsy as ever?” Victoria reached the baby from Changmin.

“Err, 6 months?”

“Yah, I’m going to the toilet to clean up the mess. You. Stay here. Kyuhyun might come any minute.”

Yes, she was a mother. Not to mention a very happy mother. She looked at the baby girl in front of her and started to change her diapers. The baby looked exactly like the combination of her and Changmin. She got those bunny eyes just like her and big eyes just like her father. That baby was her everything. Except for Changmin of course. They’d been dating for 7 years and married for 3 years now. She still remembered how they used to date in secret for 7 years and got lucky not to get caught by the fans. Only when their idol’s era had been over, they got engaged. She still remembered how Changmin proposed her that day. He invited her out on a vacation and he told her to step in the villa first because he had to pack the things from the car first. Once she got in, she could see a heartshaped-rose on the floor and suddenly a video of their time together from the beginning was playing. He came out right when the video ended and started to sing with a guitar on his hand.

“Will you marry me Song Qian?” he showed her the ring.

It was one of the happiest day in her life. She was amazed by him to prepare such a romantic scene because she knew he was never a cheesy person. Not to mention the guitar of course. She never knew when he got the time to learning one. The marriage itself was nothing near grand. It was just a small ceremony with families and a few of close friends. Even though their idol era had been over, there were still some stalking fans. So, to prevent anything bad, their marriage was closed to public. but she was happy and for her it was more than enough.

“Miyoon-ah.. grow up healthy ok? Omma and appa love you so much.” She pecked her forehead after.

----

Changmin started to clean himself when there was suddenly a phone call.

“Changmin-ah.. Where are you?” Jaejoong called him

“Ahh hyung… Later okay? I’m having a family bonding time right now..”

“Okay, okay.. but don’t forget tomorrow meetings. We’ve got to discuss about the concept of our upcoming idols.”

“Arraseo hyung.. I’ll call you tomorrow okay? say hi for the other hyungs. I’m hanging up now. Sayonara. Bye-bye.”

“Yah—“

Click. Changmin shut the phone. It had always been fun for him to tease his hyung and it didn’t change, even though he grew up.

Ten years. So many things had happened. During the time, he finally made up with his hyungs. During the time, they finally decided to give up on DBSK name in order to perform as five. During the time, they finally realized they couldn’t stay as idols forever but they promised not to give up on music. So along with his other hyungs, Changmin became one of the owner of entertainment management company, They still produced the music or even perform on stage sometimes. But Changmin had left his idol title behind.

“Kyuhyun-ah.. Over here..” Changmin waved towards Kyuhyun.

“Hi. Mian. I was late. Where’s Qian?” Kyuhyun asked him.

“Oh, she is in the toilet.”

Changmin had thought that things would probably turned awkward between them. But he was wrong. One week after Kyuhyun told him to give him a break, he came back as if nothing had happened between them. Changmin didn’t know how Kyuhyun exactly overcome his feelings but he was just there. Keep staying beside them as their bestfriends. And they were still close as ever. Until today, both of them never told Victoria what really happened back then as they promised to keep them a secret.

“Kyu..” Victoria called him.

“Hey… Woah, Miyoon has grew up so big.. She’s very pretty.” He pinched her soft cheeks.

“Of course she is. She is my daughter. Aigoo… come to appa..” He reached for her.

“Yah, when she’s clean you said come to appa but when she’s peeing you told me to take care of her.” Victoria slapped his arm.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “ I do really hope that she will look like you Qian. Changmin’s traits are really not good for her.”

“Yah..” Changmin glared at Kyuhyun.

“So, Kyu.. When will you introduce your girlfriend?” Changmin sneakily asked.

“Y-Yah. She’s not my girlfriend yet.” He suddenly blushed, “ And besides she is just a common person. I’m not sure if she wanted to have a relationship with a star.”

“And not to mention she’s 8 years younger than you.” Changmin chuckled, “ You shouldn’t flirt around an innocent girl when you came to the church, you know?”

“Shim Changmin. I’m not flirting around okay? we’re just happened to be in the same choir.”

“Kyu, you should get her. Hwaiting!!” Victoria encouraged him.

----

During ten years time, so many things had changed. Bad things happened. Good things happened. Some people left. Some people came. But no matter how much the changes could happened, there would always be some things that remain the same.

Victoria.

Kyuhyun.

Changmin.

For the three of them, their friendship would always remain the same.

 

~FIN~

 

A/N : So this is the final.. this is the future I had in my mind.. So... I hope you guys like it... Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys enjoy the story... Comments are loved...