Changmin

And their stories go..

He never meant to hurt him.Changmin saw Kyuhyun for the first time in the middle of 2005, while he was just announced to join his fellow idol, Super Junior. He heard some gossips about him from Kibum.

“Do you know that new trainee right? Cho Kyuhyun?” Kibum asked him one day.

“Uh huh.”

“Teuki hyung doesn’t like him.”

“Wae?”

“Well, I guess it is so obvious Changmin-ah. What would you feel if DBSK was added with one new member?”

“Emm, well..”

“You don’t like it right? It is just the same with Teukie hyung. I’m not really having a problem with him but most of the members reject his existence. Poor boy.”

Changmin never saw Kyuhyun in person. All did he know just that boy got accepted in the company because he had a very good voice. Changmin saw him singing one of DBSK’s song, Hi Ya Ya along with another trainees. And Changmin had to say that that boy had a very good voice, not a powerful one like him but a soft and tender one. His voice made you feel peaceful and it’s addicting. But no matter how amazed he was with Kyuhyun’s voice, he did nothing to help him. They met once one day but they were just exchanging greetings. Like a hoobae to a sunbae as a sunbae to a hoobae. Nothing more. Nothing less.

----

He never meant to hurt him.He heard from Junsu one day that Super Junior got into a car accident. Junsu was frantically asking the members of Super Junior how Hyukjae’s condition was. They told him Hyukjae was fine. Some bruises and some cuts. But nevertheless he was fine. There was actually a member who was in a state of death and alive. Junsu told his fellow members that the new boy, Cho Kyuhyun was in a very serious state. That he could die anytime soon. Changmin could not help but to feel sorry towards him. After all those rejection Kyuhyun had received from his own members, he had to suffer that kind of sufferings. It was just so unfair, he thought.

He got to know Kyuhyun properly then when the DBSK members decided to pay a visit to the hospital. The hyungs were busy talking to other Suju members and he was left out alone in Kyuhyun’s room. It was not like he didn’t want to join their conversation, he just couldn’t leave him alone there.

“ Hi. How do you feel right now?”

“ I feel like my bones are about to rip out and every single movement of my muscles makes my body aches. But, yeah at least I’m alive here. So yeah.. I’m fine.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“ Woah. You sure have a good spirit to live. Seeing you could joke already. It’s Changmin by the way.”

“ I know. I sang your song for the audition.”

“ Well, I just feel like we need to introduced ourselves formally. I guess.”

“ Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. I would like to do handshakes with you but it pains me so much just to move my hand. “ Kyuhyun just grinned.

It was a very simple encounter, but that simple encounter made those two closer. When Kibum started his drama activity and was nowhere to be found, Changmin would just hang around with Kyuhyun and soon after he found out that that boy was just like an exact copy of him.

Snarky. Evil. And smart.

He was his soulmate.

----

He never meant to hurt him.Kyuhyun introduced a girl to him one day. A beautiful Chinese girl that he met during the making of one CF before. Her name was Song Qian. Changmin saw the way Kyuhyun looked at her. There was something special about his gaze. A sense of longing. Changmin was actually planning to ask him or . Or both. But the sudden event that happen between his hyungs and SM made him forget about everything. He felt as if his world was turning upside down.

He was scared. He was frustrated. He was mad.

He didn’t want to think. He didn’t want to accept the reality. He tried to ignore everything. He was acting as if his hyungs were still there with him. But that kind of act could not fool Kyuhyun. He knew him best. So during those times, Kyuhyun would just sat there beside him. Keeping him a company. And he wouldn’t ask or talk at all. Sometimes he would be playing games and asking him to be his match which of course to no avail Changmin's lost. Or sometimes he would invite him out just for drinking. Those simple actions put Changmin’s heart a lot more ease.

Changmin was in Japan when he knew that Hankyung left Super Junior. He wished he could be there, stayed beside him. Encouraging him as Kyuhyun always did. But he couldn’t. And he didn’t know how. So, he just did nothing for him. He just prayed that everything would be alright

----

He never meant to hurt him.He didn’t mean to forget how Kyuhyun used to look at Qian. Or how Kyuhyun seemed to pay attention to every single thing about Qian. Or how Kyuhyun always tried to stand beside her on every occasion. The fact was, he just simply forgot. And Changmin fell in love. He fell in love with the leader of f(x). With Victoria. So in love that suddenly he became so oblivious about everything except his own feelings.  So when Kyuhyun told him that he loved her, Changmin felt surprised and all those memories just flooded out through his brain. He finally remembered. But it was too late. And it’s not like Changmin would give up on her either if he knew earlier. But he loved Kyuhyun as much as he loved himself. And he felt guilty. Kyuhyun meant so much to Changmin. He was there. He was always there. And he couldn’t let him go. So when Kyuhyun said he needed a break from him, he couldn’t help but to feel sad. He just wished that Kyuhyun would finally find his happiness someday.

----

He never meant to hurt him. Kyuhyun was his exact copy. His soulmate. It was as if they were made to be friends. Completely alike in so many ways. Changmin was never been grateful to find the perfect match for himself. But if only they weren’t that alike in so many ways. If only they didn’t fall in love in the same girl. Then it would be just perfect.

 

 

A/N : So, which chapter do you guys like the most? I'm sorry if this chapter kind of dissapointing. Writing Changmin's story was really hard. Sorry if it turns out to be awkward. Again, I'm sorry. I enjoyed reading Kyuhyun's chap the most though. And there would be another final scene in the last chap. So please keep supporting me... Annyongg...