Victoria

And their stories go..

She had every reason to give up. Everytime she saw him, she always felt no matter how close their distance were, they were actually far away. Ever since the beginning, she felt awe struck towards him. Those perfect tall figures, handsome face, and that dark tanned colored skin had captivated her.

“Annyonghasaeyo, Song Qian imnida.” She shyly introduced herself to the most five charming guys that standing in front of her. She felt nervous as hell. She heard about them of course. In fact, she was a fan. So doing the same cf with them really didn’t help at all. She caught a glimpse of them sometimes at the company but she didn’t have the opportunity to actually introduce herself. They were always busy. Flying back and forth to Japan.

“Annyong, Yunho imnida. And these are Jaejoongie, Yoochun, Junsu and the maknae Changmin.” He pointed each member.

“So, you’re the new Chinese trainee? Wahh, so pretty.” Jaejoong said.

Victoria could only blush hearing Jaejoong’s compliment but what had been capturing her attention was not Jaejoong. The guy who had stolen her attention was actually someone who hadn’t been talking to her at all. The maknae. Right at the moment she saw him through the eyes, she swore she could felt some butterflies. 

----

She had every reason to give up.She had never believed in love at first sight so she was sure that it was just merely puppy crush. Besides, he was a member of one of the greatest idol out there and she was just a trainee. So she was sure there couldn’t be any reason they could ended up together. They barely even talked to each other. So when Kyuhyun, her best friend, introduced her to Changmin one day, she could only think what in the world had happened to her.

“ Changmin-ah, meet my best friend, Song Qian.” Kyuhyun introduced her,  “ I guess you probably had seen her before, she’s going to debut as the leader of f(x)in the next few months.”

“Annyong. You’re the girl from that cf right?” Changmin asked.

“Ne,Changmin-ssi.”

“She’s older than you by a year so you should talk formally to her. Call her noona.”

“Jeongmal?”

“Ah, ne. But no need to call me noona please. I feel like I’m getting old here.”

“Well, a chingu then. Your name is Song Qian right? So, can I call you Qian-ah?”

“Yes, Changmin-ssi.”

“Please drop the honorifics. Just talk comfortably with me. We’re a chingu right?”

In a short time they became a close friend. Victoria realized that both Changmin and Kyuhyun were so alike in many ways so it was not hard for her to blend in since she could handle Kyuhyun’s weird personality all the time.

----

She had every reason to give up.She wished she could have been there for him not as a friend but as someone he could have depend on mostly at those tough times. She couldn’t bear seeing his painful face as the news about the group’s split up was arising. She only wished she could have stayed beside him, to comfort him. But she knew someone else had taken the place. He already had a girlfriend. So the least that she could do was just staying by his side as a friend. Changmin never talked about anything related to the split up and people didn’t dare to actually ask about his feelings. But Changmin’s face was always filled with sorrow that she hardly saw him laughed. She only wished she could help him to wash that sorrow away.

----

She had every reason to give up.She wished Changmin would have been there with her on her debut day, congratulating her. She knew DBSK was so busy doing their nearly last activities as five in Japan. But she wished he would remember her debut day. Just a simple text would make her happy. But he forgot.

“ Qiannie-ah… Chukae for your debut…  Sorry I forgot to text you. There’s been a lot of things in my mind lately. Mianhae. But anyway, I hope f(x) will be success. Hwaiting!! “

Changmin texted Victoria after a week had passed. Victoria couldn’t help to think that Kyuhyun was probably the one who told him. Even so, she felt happy reading his text. It wasn’t much but her heart felt warm.

----

She had every reason to give up. She saw him crying in the corner of the room one day. His shoulder shivered and Yunho was there holding his hands.

“Hyung, why? Why? Why the people I care the most always leave me?”

“Changmin-ah..”

“First Jaejoong hyung, Junsu hyung, and Yoochun hyung.  And now she left me too. What’s wrong with me hyung?”

“Changmin-ah.. Don’t say such thing please. They have their own reasons. You know they loved you, right?”

“If they love me indeed, they wouldn’t leave me. She wouldn’t leave me hyung.”

Victoria’s heart felt sank. She couldn’t stand seeing him breaking down. Her heart hurts, knowing that one of the reasons he cried was because of another girl. She knew she’s being selfish for thinking her own feelings. But she couldn’t help it. She kept thinking that she was nowhere in his mind. Merely just a best friend.

----

She had every reason to give up.She was tired and it was hard for her. F(x) hadn’t won any award for more than one year now and the managers keep pressuring her to do better and not to mention her one-sided love that she could not forget. She wished there would be someone who could comfort her. She knew she had Kyuhyun but for her, Kyuhyun was like her oppa. She needed someone who could give her warmth. So when Nichkhun came to her life, offering her the warmth and love she had been longing for, she couldn’t help to have this kind of desire to accept him, to have him in her life. But all those desires gone right when she looked at Changmin’s sorrowful eyes. He was stressing so much for TVXQ’s comeback and all those drama that started to rise up again. She couldn’t help but to fall for him once again. She just wanted to stay by his side, to protect him. It didn’t matter if he didn’t love her. What mattered for her was that she could bring the genuine laughter back to his face just like the old times.

“Qiannie-ah.. it hurts.. I miss them.” Changmin cried in her embrace. She had never seen him crying in front of anyone except that one time. So, Victoria felt sad but glad at the same time because he finally expressed his feelings.

“It’s okay Changmin-ah.. Just let it out. Just let it out.” She quietly whispered to his ears.

----

She had every reason to give up. So when finally she heard him confessing to her, her mind went blank for a moment. She never thought that he would actually confess to her.

“I like you. So, do you want to be my girlfriend?”

This oh-so not romantic scene actually sounded like a beautiful melody to her ears. She felt like the most beautiful scene was happening right before her eyes. And when he kissed her and said those three words to her, she could only stay silent. Unable to say anything.

She felt content.

----

She had every reason to give up. But, if only she chose to give up. If only she chose to accept Nichkhun’s offer. If only she hadn’t had the courage to wait then this beautiful scene wouldn’t happen. She looked at the younger boy who slept beside her and caressed his hair.

All those waiting, it was indeed worth.