Seven

Things just Happen

(Ksoo pov)

After hours and hours of reading and note taking I feel the muscles of my fingers begin to ache, what’s the point of studying when I know I’m going to fail. It’s been like this for the longest time, why can’t I be like Yifan, smart , good looking and caring. I take a sip of my latte but realized it’s already empty, my pout becomes to aggressive, and Yifan notices.

“ Hey , that’s enough you had to many today” he smiles and he lighting pushes the cup down from my hand, I put it near the rest of the cups on the table.

I remember that we’re still in my dads bakery, the comforting music makes me yawn but the greener of the bakery makes the place look more alive, everything in the moment is perfect, the smell of well made coffee and the fresh baked pastries making me feel comfort, the noise of coffee being grind slightly wakes me from exhaustion. In front of me, my boyfriend holding onto a oversized  biology textbook, the look in his eyes when he’s focused and when his brows come together when he’s confused, how did we come together like this, someone as perfect as him why would he be in love with me, we’re completely different and I’m always such a bother to him when I’m having trouble studying.

 

“What’s wrong Soo ?” He caught me staring “You seem tried, I think we should stop for today “ I got to admit, I am beat . “ I’d love to stop” I responded.

 

“ it’s no fun when we’re always studying when we hang out, I wanna go play at the arcade and go out to explore all the trendy cafes, don’t you agree Yifan !” I fantasize to loudly. I can feel a glare from behind my back, giving me chills, I don’t have to turn around to know that it’s my dad. Yifan notices and laugh awkwardly “We should right but after exams of course, but I know your dad hates me so he probably won’t let us hang out too often”

 

I grunt, “Yifan I seriously can’t deal with him anymore, I feel like I’m going crazy. I feel useless when I try talking with my dad, I don’t understand why he’s become so protective and overbearing of me, I can’t have a single meal without his eyes staring over me at every bite until he shouts that I ate too much “ my throat tightens, voice starts to break but not about to cry. I can feel Yifan worried eyes looking at me, his large muscular hand grabs me from under the table. I look up to see reassuring eyes that’s always give me.

 

“ I’m here with you, always, I don’t know how to help solve your worries but I’m always here by your side “ my smile grows by the second, the reassuring words makes me so happy to be alive, he makes me feel like no matter what happens we’ll always be happy together. “Thank you Yifan” I hold on tighter to his hand.

 

“ Kyungsoo, how many cups of coffee did you have today, you won’t be able to sleep tonight you know “ I didn’t notice appa walking to our table, I let go of Yifan hands quickly. “ Sorry appa, I just wanted to be able to focus on my studies “ he ruined the mood “Well the least you could do is be healthy for once in a while, no one wants to date you if your over weight” trying not to let his comments bother me, I can see Yifans teeth clench and eyes turn serious.

 

“ Appa I think I’ll head back home now, it’s already 8pm” I start packing my books into my backpack “I need to wake up early for tomorrow” I see from the corner of my eyes that I’m not the only one packing.

 

“ I’ll also get back home before dad gets worried “ I can see appa not bothered to listen to Yifan.  We start getting up as appa cleans out the table, “ bye appa, see you at home” I give him a kiss on the cheek as me and Yifan walk out.

 

( Minseok pov )

 

I watch their backs as the leave the front door of my store, I can feel my brows unconsciously furrowing, how did I let this happen, I keep trying to keep them apart but somehow in the end they always find a way to be around each other, every time they’re around together I feel so anxious and nervous, I can’t let Kyungsoo know that in front of him is his own half brother. I feel a hand slip onto my waist have me a shock “ Stop thinking about them too much about them, they’re just friends trying to have fun “ Yixing whispers into my ear. I can feel the guilt forming in the bottom of my stomach,  “ I know, I’m just scared” “ scared of what” Yixing questioned before kissing my jaw, thankfully not a lot of customers were around to see “ you know what I’m talking about babe, the closer Kyungsoo gets to ...him the higher of a chance he’ll know who his father is, all of this is too much for me, I can’t stop worrying over him and his unhealthy habits” I look down, not able to look at Yixing. He grabbed my hand and pulls me to the staff room behind the counter.

 

“ Hey” he grabs my face “ you need to stop worrying too much about your son, he’s perfectly fine, nothings going to happen. You need to start thinking about yourself ... and us” his words touch my heart as I feel it flutter, he’s right, i need to focus on our relationship, Kyungsoo is almost an adult now, I can’t think about him 24/7.

 

“Your right babe, I’m sorry” I lean in for a kiss “don’t apologize “ our kiss turns into a sloppy make out session, I feel his hand slowing grinding going under, his rough fingers goes on to my left , I grab onto the sleeves of his shirt, keeping my lips tight not wanting to make a noise as we’re still at work, his finger fingers go around my in circular motion until he furiously pinches them, I unintentionally release a moan but stopped by a kiss. He releases his hand from under my shirt. “ Maybe we should go back before we get any customer complaints don’t you think?” I realize we’re still at work. I pull alway and fix  my shirt and name tag, I can feel Yixing loving gaze at me, I give him a peck as I go out of the staff room, I feel my face heating up and  before going out back to the front counter. I put on an apron and start cleaning cup a few coffee cups and reorganizing plates. I hear the bell on top of the front door ring, notifying a new customer, I wipe my hands before turning to greet them, “Welcome how may I-“

 

“ Hey Minseok” I’m greeted by a familiar face

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan

 

 

 

 

Hey long time no see, it’s been three years , I bet your happy I finally uploaded a chapter. Looking back at this story, I have writing and still do. But I wanted to write more after rereading the comments. It really got me motivated.

 

 

Go read my other stories and comment your thoughts about this chapter

 

Sorry it took to long, maybe reread the entire story if you forgot.