Five

Things just Happen

 

 

Heavy pants coming from minseok, the school is a bit far from the bus stop, minseok ran as fast as he could, he was always working even after his shift is over. His boss forced him to finish up some work , maybe he'll get a raise soon.

 

Minseok can see the school gates at the end of his slight , he hopes that Kyungsoo is fine, he's probably sitting in the class room reading his new Harry Potter book , the father thinks to himself 

 

He finally reaches to the gates , the play ground is not far inside from school's gates . He see's a man with two children playing in the sand box, his sight wasn't very good  ( He probably needs a eye check up soon) , but he could still recognize  kyungsoo's outfit .

 

He jogged closer towards the three , he calls out " Kyungsoo!"

 

Three head turn towards the new voice, once minseok reaches toward the sand box, he stops to catch his breath. He looks up wanting to thank the man for watching over his son , but as soon as he saw the others face , sudden unwanted flashbacks coming back to him . He looks in shock and terror , several years ago minseok would always be happy when ever he see's the face of the man before him , but now , he never wants to face this man ever again. Luhan looked back in shock but also with happiness 

 

He looks at towards kyungsoo as he grabs his arm and takes his sons school bag and began to walk away . He hears calls from behind and he his shocked to find Luhan's hand on his wrist . 

 

He looks up at the other with a serious look 

 

 

Luhan's smile fades away. " Minseok " he said , still speechless 

 

" appa .. could you let go of me ? It hurts " he hears whimpers from his son , he bends down towards his son " I'm sorry soo " and kisses kyungsoo's hand multiple times " better?" He asks and was replied with a smile and nod from his beloved child . He grabs kyungsoo's hand this time but gentler , he gets up and look toward the taller.

 

" minseok ... why did you suddenly disappear..?" Luhan asks , concerned 

 

" it's none of your business " he was about to turn around 

 

" wait ... I - I missed you " Luhan said slightly embarrassed, cheeks pink . " Minseok.. I'm so sorry ... about that time... at the engagement party , I really loved you , I didn't want to get married with someone I hardly know , I wanted to be with you  ,but I was forced to get married and  ..." Luhan looks down to the others son and smiles "  I guess now you have someone you love and have a family  " he looks back up to Minseok, who already started tearing up.

 

" appa..." Kyungsoo was concerned, growing up Kyungsoo learned that he has to help out his appa, he has to behave so that appa is happy and less stressed .

 

Right before luhan's hand landed along he others should, Minseok slapped it away .

 

" let's go Kyungsoo, I'll make your favorite today hmm?" His voice slightly breaking up , He tugged on Kyungsoo hand signal that it's time to leave , they walked out of the school gates making their way to the bus.

 

Luhan stood there , feeling empty , he regrets everything, he never wanting to be in an arranged marriage, he wants minseok , that's all. He feels stupid for not confessing earlier , he feels stupid for sleeping with the other, he regrets everything, everything , everything, everything everything every-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was out of his thoughts when he felt a small hand tugging his shirt 

 

" appa.  Are you okay?" 

 

 

 

 

maybe not eveything 

 

~~~

 

As usual , kyungsoo and his father sitting at the back of the empty bus, minseok head filled with thoughts , what is he going to tell luhan? That he suddenly has another son because they didn't use protection on Luhan's engagement party. What if the news goes out somehow to the public, what will happen ? What if Luhan takes Kyungsoo away from him ? What if-

 

 

 

 " appa, are you ok? Did that man hurt you ? Apps.. don't cry , I don't like seeing you cry " he didn't realize tears were pouring down his cheeks .Kyungsoo wiped aways his fathers tears away.

 

" I'm-I'm sorry baby " he sniffs " the world is just cruel sometimes " he sniffs once again 

 

 

" it's okay appa, I'm here with you , you don't have to worry " Minseok scoops Kyungsoo on his lap and hugs him as tight as possible . " appaaaaa, I can't breath " 

Kyungsoo laughs

 

 

 

~~~

 

Luhan wakes up his son " Kris, wakie wakie , we're home !" His son rubs his eyes with his small fist.

 

They exit the car and enter their mansion.

Kris takes offs his shoes and drops his back pack to the floor 

 

" ummmaaaaaaaa, I'm home !  " Yifan calls his mother 

" sweetly I'm in the dining room, dinner is almost ready" Kris enters the dining room.

 

"Umma umma umma" kris runs towards his mother and hugs her tightly , she hugs back and punches her son's cheek            "How was school baby?" 

 

" I made a new friend today !"

 

" what's his name ?"

 

" Kyungsoo! He played with me at the playground today "

 

" well that's nice , is that why you came home late today ?" His mother , Mina, look at her husband 

 

" yeah sorry" Luhan sat down at the dining table next to his son "I was a bit late picking yifan up , he was already playing with Kyungsoo when I got there , but the boy was alone so I waiting for his dad to arrive " 

 

" oh I see, do you know if his dad someone well know ?" Mina asks , most parents who children go to yifan' school are CEO of companies.

 

The maid being to bring in dinner , setting on the table , Mina looks at them suspiciously , she never liked maids, she always though that they wanting to steal her husband somehow, she see's them sometimes going a bit too close to Luhan .

 

Once they leave , Luhan answers his wife's question. " oh um I don't think so , but I do know him very well" Luhan eyes brightened up " he used to work in my company back when we were still engaged, but he left suddenly " Luhan kept talking about minseok and telling his wife stories about him with eyes full of love .

 

Mina looks at her husband suspiciously , she needs to do some research on this minseok .

 

~~~

 

*ding dong*

 

Minseok rushed to the door in a hurry, wonder who might be coming this late when he need to go out to his other work.

 

He opens the door , as soon as he see's the man , he regrets opening the door. He quickly closes the door but something seems to be stopping him .

 

He hears an "owww" he realizes , the mans foot was in between his door . He sighs, and opens the door

 

" what do you want Yixing ?" Right Hand on his hips .

 

" I'm glad you opened the door hehe" the taller smiles , but soon turn serious "  I came to apologize "

 

Minseok looks at him for a few seconds then opens the door wider, letting the man go inside .

 

Yixing see's Kyungsoo watching tv- well more like watching the third movie of Harry Potter 

 

" Kyungsoo~ I missed you " he calls out , but when Kyungsoo turns around to see the man , he starts sobbing hard " ehh what did I do " 

 

" appaaaaaa" he cries out 

 

Minseok scoops Kyungsoo onto his lap " baby what's wrong ?" Minseok tries to calm Kyungsoo down  , Kyungsoo keeps babbling trying to form words 

 

" Yixing is scary!" He cries on his fathers chest . Yixing saddens by this 

 

" it's okay Kyungsoo, Yixing is not scary , he's a nice man , a reallyyyy nice man " minseok finally calms Kyungsoo down , but his son still silent leaning on his chest .

 

" Minseok , you have work to go to right ?" Yixing says " I'll watch over Kyungsoo, I'll make sure he goes to bed by 8"

 

Minseok looks back at his son , asking if he's alright with that.

 

Kyungsoo not wanting to trouble his father anymore , nods slightly .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i honestly don't know how to write, but I enjoyed writing this , i space out a lot when i write , i even had to take therapy in middle school because i couldn't concentrate in class .. therapy didn't do  

 

English is not my first language but i can speak it better than my first….

im too depressed to go to school these days 

 

GUYS I DID FAN ART , don't expect a lot tho 

 

M Y   O T H E R   S T O R I E S 

 

 

 

 

 

 

M Y  T W I T T E R 

 

https://twitter.com/haruospring_art