Two Week Hiatus

My one shots

This is my take on the two week hiatus of Sandara after her Japan trip

Before going to Germany to visit Tabi..I have to go to Japan to avoid any suspicion at all..its nice that Jiyong helped me with this plan along with Hyoni..

Tabi has already started his shoot for his movie..I remember our conversation before he went to europe
"I'm gonna miss you so much"he said while back hugging me
"Me too..but we have this planned ok?we'll do face time everyday..don't miss me too much..or I have to confine you here and will not let you go"
" But are you sure it'll work"
"I'm sure...after the Japan trip..I'll be yours for two weeks..and ill go to LA..and ill go to cakeshop..and after that you'll be arriving home"
"I really can't imagine my day without you"
With him being like this..my eyes starting to well up...so I have to go to the bathroom to hide it..though I hold a strong front..it really is hard for me to let Tabi go...everyday I've been in charge of him..he's my baby..I love him so dearly..two months is so long for us to be apart
When I decided to live with him...I always feel something void whenever he goes on location whether its a shoot for a movie or bigbang activity...and it's another story once he enlist..and I know it's soon..
I decided to go out..wiping the tears in my eyes..but as I opened the door..Tabi was already there waiting for me..have this worried look
"Tokki.." And he kissed me so tenderly..he wrapped his hands around my waist and we walked until we reached the bed..he sat and I sat on his lap with my legs accross his waist..before it leads to another level..I decided to stop..he'll be late if we continue this
"Not now..ok? You'll be late"

I sent him off to the airport..I cried for days..I'm used to sleeping beside him..
Everyday went by so fast..my trip to the Philippines with Bom..my moonshot events..my taping for sugarman..it helps that I'm busy..that days went by fast..
The Japan tour stirred up the daragon mania..I have to thank jiyong for his help..though it was tiring for him..he agreed to it..he supported me and Tabi..aside from Bom...they were the first people who knew of our relationship 4 years ago..
And now the day of my departure to Germany..I got everything..my flight is quite long..Tabi has been worried of me flying in long hours..he knows my dilemma..
After 10 hours..I arrived safely in Germany..
I called him..I was never this excited in my life..my longing will now be over
"Hello"
"Babe I'm here..where are you?"
"Ahm..right behind you?"
And as I turn my back..he's there smiling so lovely..I ran towards him..we kissed..oblivious of what people around us..anyway they don't know us here..
As we board the car I notice his face..
"How are you?you look thin..hmp you're not eating well..how many times should I tell you..you must eat.."
"Can you stop nagging me about food..now that your here..you'll feed me.."
"Hmm Tabi I miss you so much"I kissed him..I really missed this guy..he's my life..
As soon as we arrived to his unit..I looked what's on his fridge..I find too many wines..an as I looked..he was taking a photo of a wine in the balcony..
"Your fans are looking for you..are you aware of that?"
"Yeah..are you going to post it?"Looking at the photo on his phone
"To celebrate the day my baby arrived here.."
"Hmm..does it have to have santi?"
"Hahaha..gotcha..so how's Japan?"
"Well I got to meet christina..not all of +82 crews were there..but its okay..jiyong went to christina's exhibit"
"The exhibit?"
"Yeah..I hope one day you'll get to meet them..but its okay..by the way..do you have sched for the day?"
"No..I don't have..why?you must rest first.."
"I don't have time for that..this is the time that finally we got together..I must spend it with yopu wisely"
"But after this..ill be with you back home"
"That not what I'm talking about..you know it too well.."
I'm sure he knows what I'm talking about..it's his enlistment..nobody can escape that duty..
"Don't be sad..we'll get married soon..so let's go"
We decided to get marry..well anyway..i'ts just a formality..since we live together already...i'll never imagined myself getting married since my parents' separation...it has taken a toll in me..but after being with him..it made a huge impact...a huge turn around of my settling down views

Tabi brought me to different tourists spot in Germany..we took photos here and there..we moved freely since nobody knew us here...not that i know of...or some may recognize us..asians i suppose...Tabi tour is not complete without visiting art museums...this time i finally appreciate all those abstract painting...i get to see the reason behind those intricate details...our house...ahm..his house is full of art...by the way..my man is one hell of walking piece of art...
Taste varies...and our taste when it comes to clothing is way too different..i guess it binded us together so well..of all Bigbang members..you'll never caught my man wearing torn clothings...he's always formal...and i love him like that..

His love for wines..that's another story..his taste is far too different with my taste before..but now i can distiguish which of which is a fine wine...

I just love this man..i'm always at awe of his perfections..

I stopped during our walk...
"why..you already tired?let's eat first and then let's go back..you must rest"
"no..it's okay..i'm not tired"
"look now whose being stubborn here" raising his hands
out of nowhere i blurted out
"i love you so much choi seung hyun,i love you very much baby"
he smiled at me...the most loving smile i've seen of him...and he kissed me..

Good thing that we're in Europe nobody cares about the kissing..so passionately.probably it took us 30 minutes...but oblivious of the time being..we savor that kiss...after a long period of being away with each other...