Chapter 2

Mean Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
​Chapter 2

      "Who is Hanbin and what is his clique?" 

"They are teen royalty. If Seoul Arts was Vogue Korea, they would always be on the cover," Donghyuk said. He pointed to the guy wearing no shirt, surronded by girls talking to him but he didn't look interested in any of them.

"That one there, that's Kim Bobby. He is one of the dumbest guys you'll ever meet."

"Donghyuk sat next to him in Korean last year," Jinhwan said.

"He asked me how to spell kimchi."

What is kimchi again? I said to myself.

"And the tall guy, that's Koo Junhoe. He's totally rich because his dad invented a sauce that tastes exactly like Jeyukbokeum."

"Junhoe knows everybody's business. Thats why he's so tall, cause he's full of secrets," Donghyuk joked and I laughed.

"But evil takes a human form in Kim Hanbin. Don't be fooled, because he may seem like your selfish, back-stabbing face. But in reality he is so much more than that," Jinhwan glared at Hanbin from afar. 

"He is really the only Kingka here. Bobby and Junhoe are just his two little workers."

Donghyuk, Jinhwan and I walked back to our lockers to put our books away, since it's lunch time now. 

"Hanbin always look cool. He always wins Spring Fling King," Donghyuk said, fixing his hair looking at his phone screen. 

"Who cares?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I care. Every year, the seniors throw this dance for the underclassmen called the Spring Fling. Whomsoever wins King and Queen becomes head of the student activities committee, and since I'm an active member, I would say, yeah I care," Donghyuk slammed the locker and turned to us.

"Wow Donghyuk, you've truly out-gayed yourself. Here you go, a map to Seoul Arts." Jinhwan passed me a map he made. When we got to the cafeteria, Jinhwan pointed me out the groups.

"Now where you sit at Seoul Arts is crucial. You got everyone there. ROTC Guys, preps, JV jocks, nerds, party animals, varsity jocks, unfriendly exchange students, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat anything, desperate wannabes, burnouts, ually active band geeks, the greatest people you will ever meet, and the worst, beware of Hanbin's clique." I was too busy studying the map because they were already at their table waiting for me. 

After I got my food, everyone was staring at me and whispering, so I kept my head down when I walked.

I looked up and saw a girl standing in front of me. She smirked and bit her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter