Chapter 4

Mean Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    ​Chapter 4             

 

"So how do you like Seoul Arts so far?" Hanbin asked me as we all walked through the mall together.

"It's nice. I'm pretty sure I'm joining Mathletes!" I replied. 

"No, no, no!" Immediately, all of them started telling me not to join.

"You can't do that man, it's social suicide, damn you are so lucky you have us to guide you." Hanbin exclaimed. I bit my lip and focused my vision to my shoes. 

"Hanbin, Isn't that Kim Sooyoung?" Junhoe pointed out the girl from lunch who "surveyed" me with another guy. We all stopped walking when Hanbin placed out his hands.

"Where? Oh ! Right there!" Hanbin said. 

"And she's with Song Mino." 

"Wait. Sooyoung is not going out with Mino. We can't let this happen. Give me your phone Bobby." Hanbin held his hand out and Bobby placed his phone in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You're not gonna call her, right?" Junhoe said nervously.

"No, you think I'm an idiot?" Hanbin rolled his eyes and started typing in a number.

"Mr. Kim on South Gyopung Street?" Hanbin spoke and put on speaker phone.

"Caller ID Hanbin." Junhoe whispered.

"Not when you connect from Information." Hanbin glared at Junhoe which shut him up.

"Hello sir, may I please speak to Kim Sooyoung?" Hanbin said.

"She's not home right now. Who's calling?" The voice spoke.

"Oh, this is Jisoo from Plan Parenthood.  I have her test results. If you can have her give us a call, It's urgent thank you." The line went dead and Hanbin hanged up, giving the phone back to Bobby. The three of them laughed together. 

"Okay, that was so lit." Junhoe laughed and dragged me out of the mall, following the others.

Oh no...I looked back at Sooyoung, and the look of shock and sadness in her face when her father called her back was not good.

Why did I allow them to do that?


After the mall, Hanbin decided to take us back to his house-I mean mansion. Saying his house was big is an understatement-I have never seen a house like this in my life. 

I got out of the car and gawked at his house, "Your house is so nice." 

Hanbin raised his eyebrow at me and smiled, "I know right!"

Hanbin put his arms around Bobby and Junhoe's shoulders, leading them into his house, while I followed behind.

The moment I walked in, I saw a butler and a maid bow at us. 

"Welcome back from school Mr. Kim," They said in unison. Hanbin smirked at them and threw his bag at the butler, leading us into the kitchen.

"And the boys are back!" A voice shouted and startled me. We turned around and saw who i guessed to be Hanbin's father. They all gave a slight nod to Mr Kim while I bowed. Mr Kim turned to me, with this soju in one hand and said, "And who's the new face?" 

"Jung Chanwoo he's new," Hanbin said, "Chanwoo, this is my dad." I bowed again.

"Well nice to meet you, son." Mr Kim came forward and patted me on the back. 

"Stop calling everyone your son." Hanbin rolled his eyes and turned to his sister who was watching tv, or what looks like a music video.

"And that's my sister, Hanbyul. She thinks she's a miniature Beyoncé, so that's why Hanby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter