Chapter 1

Mean Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Chapter 1

"Be careful Honey! And make lots of friends!" My mom shouted as I walked away to my bus. 

This is my first day at Seoul Arts High School, well any school for that matter. I'm Jung Chanwoo, moved here from Africa two months ago. I am originally Korean but grew up in Africa because of my parents jobs. I entered the bus and the bus driver smiled at me. 

"Whats your name boy? You look new." 

"Chanwoo, Jung Chanwoo," I smiled. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jiyung. Welcome to Seoul!" He said as he started back up the bus again. 

I did a small bow and turned to look at all the seats. Couples making out, paper planes flying around, kids reading and listening to music. I saw an empty seat at the front and sat by the window.

I turn and saw my parents waving at me. They yelled something that I couldn't make out as we rolled away.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride until someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Are you new?" I looked up and saw two girls giggling at me. 

"Uh yeah, just moved, I'm Chanwoo," I said and smiled at them. Just as they were about to say something, the bus jolted back and I could see the school. It was huge, bigger than what I imagined. Everyone started getting up from their seats so I put my bag on one shoulder.

"Well Chanwoo, We'll see you around," One of the girls winked at me and left. The other girl touched my arm and followed her friend.

As I got out of the bus and started walking, there was so much people everywhere. You could see everyone had their own little group of friends.

People started to stare at me and were whispering to each other. I looked down nervously, and clutched my bag. When the bell ring, I took out my schedule and made my way to class. 

138....139......140! I walked into my first class, Math, my favourite subject. There was 3 empty seats, so I wanted to make conversation with one of the guys in front of the desk.

"Hi. I don't know if anyone told you about me. I'm a new student here. My name is Jung Chanwoo." I smiled and was about to take my seat.

"Talk to me again and I'll kick your ." He glared at me and I stood in shock. Are people really this rude here?

As I made my way to another desk I hear, "You don't wanna sit there. He farts a lot."

I turned to see two guys staring at me, one smiling at me. They pointed at the desk next to them. As I made my way around, I bumped into a hard chest, which made their coffee spill everywhere. The whole class started laughing.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!" I looked up to see it was our teacher, Mr Lee.

"It's okay kid, I'm bad luck," He said and was taking off his sweater over his head while I cleaned up the mess with napkins.

"Mr Lee, Is everything alright in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter