planning the plan

Mingyu Tries To Get A Date
As what the students aware of today, most of the teachers will be attending a few meetings regarding the mid-year exam that will happen before summer holiday. Some of the students are totally frustrated with the sudden announcement but 90% of the students; well, typical students who absolutely loves this kind of announcement and you know all of them were actually wait for this moment for a very long time. It have been two months, the teachers doesn't told anything about this kind of emergency meeting. 

After the teachers left their classes, they sent all the prefects to protect all those left-over classes. As if the teachers trusted the prefects, they still have to believe that those guardians could take care classes well but right after all the teachers left, the whole block are so havoc and lousy. Even the prefects couldn't do anything and some of them even join the ceremony. But there are some students who can control theirselves by continue studying as usual. Well, smart students. 

Mingyu, who is seated somewhere behind the class which known as 5A-1, is so busy playing with his latest game that he just dowloaded yesterday. The game is called Call of Duty and there something else after that. Mingyu loves playing Call of Duty since everything about the game is marvelous and amazing. The graphics and sound effects helped Mingyu falling in love with the game. He was so busy playing it, that he doesn't realised that one of his friends kept calling him at the front door.

He take a small glance over the door and after second time look at it, he realised that Wonwoo from 5A-2 have been looking at him since awhile ago. Due to his earphones, he couldn't heard anything that boy told. Mingyu kept on shook his head, signalling towards Wonwoo that he couldn't understand. Wonwoo just heaved a sigh and asked the prefect to let him in. 

Mingyu just shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what will Wonwoo tell him today. Sometimes, Wonwoo loves make plans and he will drag Mingyu along with him together with others. Mingyu continue finishing his game and Wonwoo pull of one of his earpiece and hit Mingyu's back aggresively. Mingyu a bit startled with it and mouthed a "What?" as he shuts down his phone. Wonwoo shook his head twice. 

"Do you even aware with everything around you?"
Wonwoo asked, with a frustrated tone and keep on glaring towards Mingyu. Mingyu shook his head slowly. He don't really have to look anywhere inside the class since there are no interesting views at all. His class is so dim especially the students. Bunch of nerds. So boring. Everyday, he felt like he could fall asleep well inside the class. Everyone is so quiet and reactions are so boring. 

Then, Mingyu asked Wonwoo about why his friend is suddenly interested to come over his class. Wonwoo smiles and shrugged his shoulders. His smile is kinda creepy, honestly. But Mingyu has used with it since the past five years. They have been friends for such a long time. "My class is damn messy. So I come here since it is so peaceful. Look at your class, Mingyu." 

Mingyu did as what Wonwoo told to, and yes, it is so peaceful here. Safe and sound with all the peoples here. Half of them are sleeping, three of them studying and others just doing their own things without being loud. Wonwoo yawned as he take a look over the class. "The class is so sleepy. So.."

Mingyu knew what Wonwoo will say so he just plucked on his earphone again and continue playing games. Mingyu don't really like hang out outside the classroom. He hated the cold surroundings and that's why he always have his sweater around him. Just to kept him hot. Well, he is hot. Bunch of girls crushing over him so hard. He heard the word 'Daddy' like everyday when those girls walk around him. He knew what its mean but he just hate giving reaction. So useless.

Wonwoo hits Mingyu's right arm while saying that he should get some fresh air sometimes. Mingyu heaved a small sigh under his breathe. "Wonu, I got those fresh air like every morning because I am so early." He told, and continue playing his game. 

All of sudden, Wonwoo stand up with such a loud screech from the chair he seated and it makes the whole class startled. Even the one who sleeps also awake because of that. Mingyu hit his waist hardly. "Why the hell with you ?"

He grins and ruffles his hair into a really mess style. "I've got something to tell you," he said, and grabbed Mingyu's hem of shirt. Mingyu rolled his eyes and remain silent. 

"But, I need the others if I wanna talk about this," Wonwoo said and drag Mingyu along with him to meet their friends of other classes.

♦♦

After glancing around the surroundings for tenth times, Wonwoo finally heaves a relief sigh. He was too afraid of the teachers especially Mr. Woo. That man is way too scary. The students even called him Tiger Raw Sir. He is way too scary and have lots of temper. Gawd, every school have someone like him. 

Wonwoo waited for a few peoples to come inside the basketball court together with Mingyu. Its about three of them will be here. Wonwoo forced Mingyu to send messages for those three to come inside the basketball court right on time. 

Mingyu did send the messages but he is still confuse and blur with Wonwoo sudden plan. He is so clueless right now. He keep on thinking that Wonwoo will going to do some pranks but Wonwoo looks like he doesn't want to do any prank at this period of time so its maybe about something else. But whatelse Wonwoo could do about plan? Its all about prank, prank and prank. 

Mingyu stares at the wall right beside him while his hands keep playing with a trash he brought from the class earlier. All of sudden, he remembers someone that he shouldn't remember now. Its not because of negative reasons but the people he remember now, will make him lost too much focus. Damn.

Its all about Choi Yeoreum. 

The only girl that can make Mingyu open his heart to. Mingyu can't helped but always thought about her. Even when he wants to buy something for his friends, he always thought about Yeoreum. Mingyu is a type of boy who is not really interested in school girls since he thought those girls are too girly and annoying. Those aegyo they gave to him is so damn annoying. But Yeoreum is another case.

In Mingyu's eyes, she is different. Yeoreum could be everything. She is cute but the way she acts is so matured and that's make Mingyu shocked too. It was unexpected. She can do aegyo but she don't really do it since she knows that it is annoying. She's also quite small compared to the others and that's makes Mingyu proud of his height. 

Mingyu is not her stalker but he always got the informations from his dearest friends. One of his friends is in the same class with Yeoreum and it makes everything easier. He is so grateful to his friends in this topic. They helped him a lot but Mingyu still put his studies as the first concern though. 

Talk about Yeoreum, Mingyu hasn't saw her today due to his broken alarm because of his dog ruined it this morning. He was late this morning and for the first time in his life, he got a punishment from that Tiger Raw Sir. Mingyu can't helped but grinned when he thought about Yeoreum.

Suddenly, he felt somebody hit his back. "Yah, Kim Mingyu! Stop grinning by your own!" Hoshi shouted right beside Mingyu's left ears loudly and Mingyu heard the other laugh sounds. Finally, all of them already arrived. Just how long did they manage to sneak out. Mingyu push Hoshi's away but Hoshi is kinda quick so he avoids it well. 

"You don't need to scream though. Why are we gather though?" He asked, directly and bluntly due to his anger and limits of patience. Wonwoo gives some eye-signal to Hoshi, then Hoshi pass it to Seungcheol and finally, reach the last guy Dokyeom. Mingyu lay out a bored expressions. They always did that eye-signal. 

Seungcheol speak up the reason to Mingyu. "To hit you on with Yeoreum." 

Mingyu almost choked his saliva when he heard that. Hit him with Yeoreum? That's the first time ever these dudes makes plan that have no connection with prank. Mingyu rolled his eyes again. "What do you mean?"

"What else? Make you go on date with her, Gyu!" Dokyeom shout out and the whole court full of his voice. The echoes going back and back and Wonwoo hit his arms. "Don't be so loud. That Tiger will heard everything you ," he said and just received a chuckled from Dokyeom. 

But Mingyu is still shocked with the sudden plan. He keep on having thoughts about how embrassed he would be if he really did asked Yeoreum to have a date with him and how boring and awkward the date would be. That is such a fantasy dream that he will never achieved.. right?

Seungcheol continue talking to him while eyeing if there is someone rare inside the basketball court. "So, all of our team has get prepare for the date plan just for you. But only me, Dokyeom. Hoshi and Wonwoo will give out the plan to you for today," he said and flashing a thin smirk for Mingyu. 

Mingyu is still wonder if what his friends telling him true or not ? Are they really serious about this? Oh my god. They couldn't be serious about this. "Okay. I'm still wonder if this is a prank or what but go on. I'm a little curious."

"Just a LITTLE curious, are you sure?" Wonwoo asked and rolled his eyes. Hoshi giving eye-signal since they loves teasing Lover Mingyu.  Mingyu's face start to burn but Seungcheol stops them and continue with the plan they decided. Mingyu is really curious with their plan. 

 

"You will ask her later, after school."

 

"Wait, what? After school? Are you crazy?"

 

"No, I'm not. We have asked her class president, Woozi to help you. He is closed with Hoshi, if you don't know." Seungcheol told him briefly since he knows how lost Mingyu could be sometimes. He has know Mingyu since last two years during the sports day. So, he basically has a lots of informations about Kim Mingyu. 

Mingyu shook his head slowly as he is really confuse. "Is this for real? This is not a prank, right?" Dokyeom answered him instead of Seungcheol. "Oh yes, Gyu. All of us really sad with your love reality," he said which makes Mingyu annoyed. Dokyeom is the most annoying people in the world. He is the one that tease Mingyu more than he should sometimes. 

 

"Shut up, you . Hey, Seungcheol. Continue."

 

Wonwoo interupts him. "Wow, Gyu. You are so eager to know what is the plan, huh? Your face is so red now. Heol." 

 

"Guys, please. Stop teasing me. Or not, I'm not going to do this."

 

Seungcheol, finally talks again. "You will do this, I bet. You'll not gonna let her stay in the main hall so long, right?" 

Mingyu sighed but with a rolling eyes. So, Woozi asked her to stay at the main hall after school. These guys are seriously crazy. They makes plan for me but without me. And the main hall; the boys like to hang there after school right on 4. So, he needs to meet Yeoreum by 3.15 or something before 3.55. 

 

"Okay. Got it. I'll be there. Is there any scripts or what for me to not stuttering in front-"

"OF COURse, Mingyu-sshi. We have everything prepared. Thanks to Seungcheol and a bit for Dokyeom. Here," Hoshi handled a piece of paper that full of dialogues between him and Yeoreum. Wth. Is this some kind of interview in school or what? Mingyu reads the whole script in just 2 minutes. Then, Wonwoo hits his arm. 

"So, okay with that?"

Mingyu stared at him for awhile. Wondering, thinking back to back, will he do this right? He looks at Seungcheol. Then, Dokyeom interupts his gazing. 

"Ya, stop making a dramatic expression. You look ugly, man. Just say yes or no."

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "You-- erm, I don't kno..w....." he said, but his tone is fading as he talks. He is not mentally and physiquely prepared for all of this. I mean; the script is way too- its awful. 

Mingyu; Hi, Yeoreum!
Yeoreum; Oh yes, ERM, what is your name?
Mingyu; Mingyu. Kim Mingyu. 
Yeoreum; Oh, yes. Mingyu-sshi. What is it?

Mingyu; Let's date me.

Are they seriously write this or they are just teasing me? He thought as he hits Dokyeom's head. Based on the handwriting, he knows who is this. "KWON HOSHI! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY WRITE THIS ?!"

All of them chuckled which brings up Mingyu's anger bar. He is fine with other jokes but when they're joking about his GIRL, he would be so angry and emotional. Maybe it just natural to be like this when you actually likes someone. Seungcheol chill him down by hitting Dokyeom's head.

"Chill, bro. You know how hard Dokyeom playing games, right? So, the real conversation is," he paused and making Mingyu nervous waiting for his words. ".. You should create it yourself. You're a good speaker, right?"

Mingyu closed his eyes and breathe out his frustration. "I thought you guys done it for me! How am I supposed to speak in front of her?!"

 

"Don't worry. We'll be there for you. So just go go and go. But here are the main points you need to speak."

"MAin points? Yah, is this a debate? Why are you acts like its a  debate?"

"Mingyu get thrill when it seems like a debate. He's a representative for international, right?" Wonwoo but its a fact. Mingyu has been an international debater for his school right for two years! That is such an amazing achievement. 

"One. Tell her you want to invite somebody for a hot-balloon air festival." Mingyu remember saying about hot-air balloon festival with his uncle. His uncle even wants him to invite A FRIEND.

"Two. You need her to come with you since your uncle wants the school best archery representative. You will play archery on the festival. Up on the sky. I have check it up for you," Seungcheol said and make a hand signal towards Mingyu. Yeoreum is so good in archery. Her achievements were as great as Mingyu. 

"Lastly, ask her out naturally. That's all." Okay, here comes the problem. Do they really thinks its easy for him to ask her OUT? Its even hard to make an eye-contact and now, aSKIng her out? Not even that, naturally?! How can Mingyu ask Yeoreum for a date naturally? 

Then, he feels Hoshi hits his back. He turns his head. "Don't worry, man. We're all here for you. We'll be there so see you later. Let's go back to classes. The teachers are on their way." 

And so, they all move to their class and prepare for studying. But Mingyu is still afraid about the thought of meeting Choi Yeoreum. Will she be fine with all of these? She won't dump him, right? He heaves out a big sigh which brings a few attentions. 

He is so confuse. Is he lucky or just unlucky. 
Will Yeoreum accept his offer?