chapter 2

Unconditional love
Please log in to read the full chapter

       President choi dong uk summons his son to lunch with his future family Esther lee and Rachel Yoo. young do is frustrated to his core.he is seated beside his father and opposite to his future step sister. while rachel sat beside her mom. both rachel and young do can only snicker at the conversation of the adults. if any outsider see them , they consider them as a happy family. When Esther says young do to take care of rachel , he gives a witty comment  saying " ofcourse she is just my type"  making every one surprised. he has had enough with the drama and attempts to leave. But orders him to sit. he slaps young do when he refused . It is not new to young do getting beaten up by his father . where it happened and in whose presence really affected him. He felt as if he is caught doing a crime. " enjoy with your family" that is the last word he said before leaving.

              He is climbing his bike when rachel approached him. she is too disgusted about her mother and proposes a plan to break the marriage. enven tempting him to accept the plan by bringing up her engagement with kim tan. he do not budges and says " In our world marriages are mergers and acquisitions. in other words takeup syndrome". he speed up his bike leaving rachel dumbfounded. He can't stay there any more where president choi is further breaking his already broken family all because of money and power.he need some fresh air to clear his mind. 

               young do reaches his hotel and indulges himself in cleaning dished , his part time job as myung soo name it , which was imposed on him by his father when young do is still a kid . he is washimg them rather roughly releasing all his frustration. at that time his father's secretary came to young do and authoritises young do about how to wash dishes. young do replies him in his usual arrogant style with his unpopular smirk and leaves the place to greet the dignetaries who came to his hotel.they are law firm owners and his sunbae hyo shin,who is trying desperately to not show his discomfort to stay over there. he don't wa nt to be part of their family business and persue his dream. Young do acts very gentilmanly with them as if nothing happened before. It became his second nature now . After all he trained himself torridly to not show his pains and emotions from the moment his mother left him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Eun sang prepares to leave to california to attend her sister marriage. she wishes to never return and study in california and live a happy life just like he

Please log in to read the full chapter