chapter 4

Unconditional love
Please log in to read the full chapter

                       young do is in his own world remembering all those times he miss with his ex-best friend kim tan by looking at the pictures at myung soo studio when he received a call from his father. he was summoned at their judo practice place. being an experienced judo player his father continuously flipps young do down until he was letf panting without any energy. this is chairman choi's way of ' teaching a lesson ' to his very own son. all this is because young do talked rudely with kitchen manager. ( can't he talk to him normaly like how fathers do ) he orders tells young do to pick up rachel from airport the day after tomorrow, which infuriates him even more.he calls rachel and went his anger on her saying " make sure i don't have to come and greet you at the airport " with that he terminates the call leaving rachel dumbstruck. he then removed his judo outfit revealing his perfectly toned body to fresh up and change so that he can leave that awful place.

( i shouldn't have attached this gif. because of this i forgot wat i am doing and started staring at him. uff)

                rachel was in good mood as tan took her to shopping. being a heir to fashion line shopping is not big deal for her. she is happy because tan spend time with her. but that happyness is short lived as tan broke her heart exdpressing his dis interest at her. as it is not enough young do also ruined her mood . but she yet again do not show her emotions. instead he take him to eat pancakes where is again meets eun sang. ( girl fate is really not in your side today) as there are no tables available she sits with eun sang and chan young forcing them and with tan protests.

               out of jealousy ,or is it possessiveness, she reveals the relation between kim tan and lee bona , his ex-girlfriend and present girl friend of chan young to eun sang.she blames eun sang for interfering in lifes of 2 boys who are already taken.as things are getting out of hand tan takes rachel and leave. she is too disappointed at the happenings . her walls are slowly falling apart.what did she or eun sang do wrong to face all this.in the 8 years of their knowing each other he always saw her as smart, pretty and mature girl , but now when he met some one else he want to find falts in her , or does he want to blame her for his mistakes for his not- so - happy life , he don't know . " you don't seem mature now. don't ruin your se

Please log in to read the full chapter