chapter 5

Unconditional love
Please log in to read the full chapter

                   rachel stood there with mouth agap when tan went to eun sang as if she donot exist.she lost count of how mant times he broke her heart in few days. on the other hand eun sang is shocked at what tan just did. how can he leave her feancee like that. she did not forget the words chan young said." stay away from him. he is not right person to be acquainted with " 

                tan can't believe eun sang is right infront of him. he thought he can't meet her again as he don't have her contact details. so when he saw her he can't help but to shout her name. he tried to take her details but eun sang curtly left him saying thankyou." don't leave your feancee just do do this thing" these are her last words before leaving. rachel stood there all the while observing them. she don't understand what else to do.

                 when rachel stepped in korea airport she sppoted an unusual thing. young do stood there with a sign board saying" welcome my ' step' sister " he definitely know how to annoy her. she moved passed him without uttering a word. young do felt victorious as he succeeded in annoying rachel. he followed her close behind and slided the sign board in rachels cart. she couldn't take it anymore and hissed " if you are bored go wash dishes. you said you are not coming to pick me up"

" you made me come here! you are the one who told your mom that you changed your flight. couldn't you come without informing her" he retorted

" you shouldn't have lost to your father" she said. young do is surprised. how could she possibly know that. he scratched his eyebrows, something he do when he thinks.

" if you don't want to walk to your home, let's go silently" he says annoyed.but she is not at all affected.

" i will let my mom know that you came, so... just push this thing." saying that she left the cart with him and moved towards exit.young do don't get surprised easily but his new found sister is an exception.he followed her behind pushing the cart. 

          there is awkward silence between step siblings in the car until rachel broke it " i know you are dying to know this. tan is doing good. he also asked about you. i said " he is doing good and continuing all the things you both used to do together . fox is ruling after the tiger left the cave ." young do has had enough. he sure misses his ex-best friend but that doesn't mean rachel can mock him. he is not in position to retort rachel for referring him as fox. he have other things to worry about. he ordered chauffeur to stop the car. he turned to rachel and said " don't assume things which you have no idea about. have you ever thought why the tiger left the cave. is he really tiger in the first place.? or is he using this facade to cover his actual self " saying that young do exited the car leaving rachel confused.

             it is veryhard for him to forget all the past incidents . but they all came back rushing with this little talk with rachel. there are so many secrets hidden in his heart which he don't want to reveal but can't just ignore them. after all they changed his life once and for all. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Eun sang enter her house only to find out her mom moved into Kim mansion as live in house maid. She don't like it. she went to meet her mom in the kim mansion. it was huge. she is awestruck taking in thee details of it. turns out her mom pulled out all the investment of her house to send money for her youlder daughter. now they have no place to stay. so she blackmailed tan's mom, kindof, saying she will disclose the wrong doings of her if she don't let them stay in mansion for the time being.Tan's mom accepted but she told eun sang to stay like she doesn't exist in there.

                 kim sung ryung , kim tan's mom is trying hard to bring back tan. it's been 3 years since she last saw her son.his father also willing to bring him back. he is considerate towards kim won all these years so he did not say anything against won when he sent tan away. but not any more.

               Tan goes to all the

Please log in to read the full chapter