Chapter 1

Unconditional love
Please log in to read the full chapter

       It is the last day of school year. Every student will be very excited toto enjoy their summer vacation either with theit family or going on trips with friends or just by themselves.it is the time when they can do whatever they want.but choi young do is not. because for him vacation is like torture. he have no family to spend time with and no where to go and no friends to meet.although joo myung soo never leaves his side , he don't want to call anyone as his friend because of certain friend person named kim tan.he thinks if he trust some one and rely on them , they will abandon him. he try to avoid myung soo but myung soo never leave his side.

      He is so frustrated to even start his vacation, and so he do the only thing which reminds him of a person with whome he started this retual " bullying" those who belong to ' social welfare' . his minions are already ready for him with his prey , cho Yoon woo . when ever young do feels frustratred he opts bulying to free himself. and today is one of them. he throws a ball on his prey not exactly hitting him.he asks his prey the one question he always wants to ask all the persons who left him when he needs them the most." will you miss me since you don't see me in vacation" to which he received silence as answer. he is disappointed. or may be it is an understatement. well what else did he expected. he bullied him in every possible time.

        Young do went to a bike store to collect his orange sports bike ." the one and only" .It is the only thing which makes him fell free. he is observing it as seing some new creation , observing every detail of it.

Please log in to read the full chapter