Day Thirteen: PT 3 The Power of the Sharigan

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 013: PT3 the power of the sharigan.
 the eyes are the window to the soul - do you like what you see?
 
Woozin had been thinking about what Miok had said as he looked at the ceiling. He sighed as he pushed himself out of bed just grabbing his iv pole for support as he opened up his door as he was stopped by a charka wall of water.  He sighed as he shook his head as they were keeping him in here. He used a small fire ball to expel the water as he walked down the hall as he came face to face with Miok. 

"Go back to your room." She said 

"I just wanted to get some air." He said as he was guided back to his room. He was laid back down in his bed and given medicine to get back to sleep. He woke up the next morning with Seolkyu asleep in a chair with her head laying on the side of his bed. He kissed the top of her head before she woke up just closing his eyes to act like he was asleep then opening when he felt the weight of the bed change. "Oh, you're here early." He told her 

"Yeah, i wanted to check on you. Miok says that she'll let you go to the inn to be monitored there." Seolkyu said "She just have to get Huaxue to sign off on it and we can leave." She said as he nodded. "Miok also told me about your consveration with her. Like I told you, I can take care of myself - don't fight my battles for me." Seolkyu said

Woozin nodded and he figured that Miok didn't tell her everything. Woozin watched the other medical ninja come in and say he was free to go and laid his clothes on the bed as he watched Seolkyu leave to sign the paperwork for him. He watched was Miok took out his iv and placed a bandaged on the entry spot. 

"Seolkyu will put in another one when you get the inn." Miok said "Also I didn't tell her everything. You should tell her yourself." Miok said as she left so he could get dressed. 

Woozin walked out of the room as he walked over to Seolkyu. He only walked behind her as Miok handed her a basket of medical supplies and medicine. He followed her to the inn and his room. His things were placed inside as he sat down just watching Seolkyu put in his new iv and attaching to the pole that he figured Miok must had delivered. "Thanks." He said as she nodded. 

"Get some rest." Seolkyu said as he grabbed her wrist. "What?" She asked 

"Could you get me some water?" He asked as he watched her nod. He watched get a cup and fill it with water as she came back just handing it to him. He drank some of it as he looked at the cup. "I would do it again." He said 

"Do what again?" Seolkyu asked 

"Fight him for you." Woozin said 

"And I said that I can fight my own battles." Seolkyu crossed her arms. 

"I don't care. I just want you to be safe." Woozin looked at her 

"You're stressing me out with babble. You must have taken some medicine. Just get some sleep." Seolkyu said as he didn't let go of her arm. 

"I am not on anything. I am being honest. I want you to be safe from him and anyone else." Woozin said as she pulled away from him. 

"Don't." Seolkyu looked at him. "I never asked you to." She stared for the door. 

"Seolkyu, don't run from me! I am talking to you." Woozin got out of bed just stopping her from leaving. "I am trying to have a honest conversation with you." He told her backside. 

"Please let me leave." Seolkyu said as she turned around to face him. "I get it, but that doesn't mean I like it. Why are you so set on wanting me safe?" She asked as he leaned on the iv pole. "Just stay in bed." She held onto his shoulders. 

"Only if you sit and listen to me." Woozin said as he watched her pull up a chair and sit down. He motioned for her to pull the chair up closer. She did as he looked at her. "Seolkyu. I care about you that is why I did this. I didn't want you getting hurt for nothing or to be manipulated by someone like him." Woozin said 

"You could have died." Seolkyu said "I don't want you to die for me." She added 

"I didn't though." Woozin said "And so what? I would have died protecting someone I care about." Woozin told her 

"Do you hear yourself? You might be okay with it, but how should I feel?! What should I do or say if that happened?!" Seolkyu glared at him. 

"Say thank you and don't cry." Woozin answered her as he turned his face away as he was expecting to be hit but he opened his eyes as she had her face in her hands. 

"I hate you so much. How do you expect a person to do that?" Seolkyu asked through her hands. "I can't hurt you as you're already hurt." She said 

"Are you really crying?" Woozin mumbled 

Seolkyu lowered her hands as she was. "Did you just do all of this because you wanted to make me cry?!" She shoved back her chair "Did you do this to get back at me or something? Like am I just a game to you?" She asked 

Woozin didn't even get a chance to answer as he watched her walk to the and slam it. "Seol! Seol! Seolkyu, come back." He tried to get out of bed just tripping over his iv cord just catching his fall as he sighed. He walked back to bed just picked up the plastic cup against the wall just hearing the loud as he laid back down. He rolled on his side just looking out of the window until he fell asleep. 

•••

Seolkyu left just slamming the door not wanting to be messed with anymore. It was hard to tell after being toyed around so many times before. She hurried to her room just completely ignoring Sunmi and Amelia who had a hand of snacks and some cards - probably wanting to know if she wanted to hang out with them and play cards. She simply shut her door. 

"Something must have happened. She seemed really upset more than usual." Sunmi looked at Amelia. "Maybe we should tell Mingue? She'll talk to him." She added 

"I think he already went in there to put her stuff in her room." Amelia said "Lets just go ask the boys if they want to play cards with us instead." She walked with Sunmi. 

Back in Seolkyu room, she turned as she closed the door. "Are you okay?" MIngue asked as he was setting her bag and tent down in a corner. "You were with Woozin a long time, did you two talk finally?" He asked as he noticed her face. "Oh." He said 

"Can you leave?" She asked, crossing her arms. 

"If that is what you want, but I bet you would feel better if you talked about it." Mingue said as he looked at her. 

"I just want to be alone, Mingue." Seolkyu said to him 

"Okay. I'll leave my cat and cloak. I'll come check on you later. Get some sleep, you'll feel better." Mingue draped his cloak over her shoulders just blowing out the latren in the room as he left her room. He was met wtth four peering eyes out of Amelia and Sunmi's room. He simply didn't say anything as he sat down in front of Seolkyu's room just resting his head against the side paneling of the door and closed his eyes. 

Amelia shut her door as the looked at the others. "Did Seolkyu and Woozin fight?" She asked as she looked at them. She sighed as she ate a rice cracker just sighing.

"It isn't our business." Yunkyu said

"Cat boys gets to know! We should get to know too!" Sunmi slammed her hands down on the table. "She was crying and I bet that buttface said something to make her upset." Sunmi looked at them. 

"Calm down, Sunmi. If Seolkyu wanted us to know then she would have told us. I don't even think Mingue knows, chill out. They will tell us when they want to tell us." Huisu said as he was shuffling cards. "It is their private conversations." He added 

"Yeah well when one comes out crying then I am sure that we can get involved to know why our unnie is upset." Amelia crossed her arms as Huisu gave her a look. "Though, you have a point. It is their private conversation." She said as she looked at  the others. "I don't teally feel like playing anymore, sorry." She said as the others nodded. 

"No, it is understandable. We don't have to play. We can play tomorrow. We have the next couple days off to let Woozin heal then we are leaving." Yunkyu said as he looked at them.  Yunkyu stood up as he watched Huisu go to their room. "I'm going to go check on Woozin." He said as the other nodded. He walked to Woozin room as he checked his iv as he noticed he was awake. "Hey. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked 

"Is she okay?" Woozin didn't turn over. 

"I don't know. I think so, Mingue didn't seem alarmed." He said as he at down. "What happened?" He asked 

"I don't know how to talk to her." Woozin said "I think it might be my lawyerness and her dealing with medical students. Believe me, we are the most jerky out of most majors." He sighed as he looked at him. 

"What were you trying to tell her?" Yunkyu asked him as he rolled over to face him. 

"I do not want to talk about that with you. It is kind of personal and between us two." Woozin crossed his arms. 

"Keep your iv free from pressure." Yunkyu laying his arm straight. "I understand. I have noticed with Seolkyu, you just have to be direct with her. Though, next time try not to take too long to get to your point." Yunkyu said 

"That is harder than you think." He said as he looked at him. "I am tired, thanks for checking on me." He said as he looked at him

"I know. I get some sleep." Yunkyu said as he walked back down to his room that he was sharing with Huisu.  

•••

The next morning Seolkyu came out of her room just finding Mingue completely passed out. She draped his cloak over him and walked down to Woozin's room. She knocked on the door as she waited as he opened the door. "I am sorry about last night, I think over reactted." She said 

"Do you want to come in?" He asked 

"Do you even want me to come in?" She asked as he pulled her hand in the room. She watched as he shut the door and just pulling her to the bed. She sat down on the edge as she checked his iv hand just seeing that he had taken care of it. 

"I didn't word my conversation very well." Woozin said "Stop messing with my needle." He gripped her fingers. 

"Sorry, I am nervous." Seolkyu said 

"Why?" He asked as she looked at him. 

"I am afraid of you are going to tell me." Seolkyu answered him as she sighed. 

"Is that why you left? I probably overwhelmed you too." He said "I was just trying to convey that I care about you more over the others. You're special." Woozin said "I care about you so much because I like you." Woozin told her 

"I am not sure what to say." Seolkyu whispered 

"It is okay. You're never let anyone in because you're afarid of losing them so you'd rather just not have anyone and just focus on Jaehwan. I understand more than anyone else. You're my Jaehwan. I'll wait and be by your side until you know what to say. You don't have to do everything on your own, pretend to be strong, or be alone anymore. You've got me to do that for you." He brushed back her hair just kissing her on the fore head. He laid her head in the crook of his neck just letting her cry out everything she's held back. He wiped her face as she lifted up. 

"My eyes are going to be puffy." Seolkyu sighed

"They look normal. Don't worry. Your hair looks nice down, I've always seen it up." He said 

"It gets in the way when I work. I look like a boy with short hair." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. 

"Probably a cute boy." Woozin argued. 

"Stop it." Seolkyu looked at him. 

"Sorry." Woozin said as there was a knocked at the door. "Come on in." He said as Amelia walked in. 

"Oh sorry, breakfast is ready outside." Amelia siad as she looked at them. 

"We were just talking!" Seolkyu got up as she helped Woozin out of bed just walking behind him. 

"About?" Amelia followed them as she shut the door. 

"Nothing you need to know about, nosy." Woozin said as he looked at her. 

"I'll figure it out." Amelia said as she walked over to the others. "Oh yeah, Mingue had to leave before tell you goodbye. We said we would get you, but he said that he might not have left if he saw you. He said that he left you a gift in your room." Amelia added as she looked at Seolkyu

"Where did he go?" She asked 

"He said that an important assignment came up and he said you were in good hands and he would know when you needed him again. He said Woozin would understand, well he said the said the annoying boy who follows kitten around, we assumed that was Woozin." Yunkyu told them as he ate. 

"I believe I know, but I won't say. It is kind of a just between us thing." Woozin said as he sat down just using his free hand to eat. He glanced at Seolkyu who had sat next to him just starting to eat. "Eat a lot of the fruit, Miok said that would help." Woozin told her 

"I know." Seolkyu munching on an apple slice. 

"Did something happen between you two?" Huisu asked 

"They won't say." Amelia told them 

"They don't have to unless they want to. It is their private business." Yunkyu said 

"We just talked that was it." Woozin answered them as he looked at them. He watched the others nod as Seolkyu kept eating as they just sat there together under the morning sun eating breakfast. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry if this chapter is a bit short and took forever to get out. I am a teacher so I have been pretty busy since school has started back up. Anyway I hope that you guys liked this chapter!