Chapter 4

The one and only Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know how many days it's been since my departure from him. Could be weeks or months, I didn't keep count. I miss his loving stares, his soft hands ruffling my hair whenever I do something "cute." I miss his soft kisses but honestly I just miss him. 

 

I'm settled in my new apartment, it's so spacious, and clean and WHITE! I love it so much and I've worked so hard for this apartment. I look outside my bedroom window, I see everyone, I see the man selling burgers, the lady walking her child to school, the high school couples walking hand in hand...I wish I can go back to high school. 

Oh crap! I HAVE AN INTERVIEW FOR MY NEW JOB AND HERE I AM STARING AT EVERYONE OUTSIDE LIKE I HAVEN'T GOT TO BE SOMEWHERE. WELL DONE YOU! WELL DONE! 

I run to my bathroom and start brushing my teeth in the shower and once I'm done then wear my makeup because come on, who would want to see a zombie first thing in the morning (I know I wouldn't). I check the time and it says I've got 30 minutes left to get to the interview. 

What outfit should I wear? A y s all out dress? Or a committed to the whole modesty clan? Ah it, s all out it is. 

I run outside my apartment after I'm done getting ready and I lock the door, I run to the lift and thankfully it didn't take long for it to come because girl I ain't bout to run downstairs with these 5 inches. 

I make it in time to the building I want to work in and my interview will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter