Chapter 2

The one and only Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was going ever so perfect between me and Taehyung. We were there for each other when we needed each other the most, gave each other endless love, gave each other sweet nothing. 

Until I started to notice that Taehyung became aggressive and sometimes a person that I could not recognise anymore. Why is he like this? I sometimes think it has got to do with work but I've asked his colleagues and they have told me everything is fine with him at work. If everything at work is fine then why is he like this? Why does he leave me scared every single night now? Why does he force myself to lock the bedroom door? 

If only he can answer my questions. He can't. He won't. He doesn't even want to have a decent conversation with me. Why though?

In the mornings he does not remember anything from the nights before.  He will talk to me but only when he wants breakfast. 

I just pray that it will all go away and I will have my taehyung back. I miss him so much. 

 

 

It has been almost 2 weeks this has been going on. Today I've had enough so I will force him to look me in the eyes and talk to me. I grab his arms and make him look at me, "what's wrong taehyung baby? Why will you not talk to me? Why will you not - " I feel a sting to the left side of my face. He has slapped me. He has touched me in a way that he has promised he never will. I look at him with tears streaming down my eyes. I'm at loss for words. 

"Do not touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter