Chapter 3

The one and only Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sleeps in the room across me now. 

Is he seeing someone else? Am I not pretty now? Have I gone fat? Maybe I am. 

Taehyung left his phone on the couch when I waked in the living room. I know it's not good to look at someone else's phone but he is my husband, I should have every right on this planet right? So I look at the notification screen and I can feel the tears roll down automatically. 

A message was sent by a female named hyojin. Who is she? 

I read the messages and they were not very innocent. It's all . What on earth? How can Taehyung even do this to me? Is loyalty not enough for him? 

I can feel anger rise in me. Suddenly the phone gets snatched from me and my arm is pulled to face Taehyung. He asks me "what the hell are you doing?!" Well it was more of a shout. I ask "who is Hyojin?" He freezes but then tells me "the girl I because you're ing boring." 

More tears stream down my face. "Am I not enough? I love you Taehyung, how can you do this to me?" He looks at me as if guilt has creeped up on him but his face soon hardens and says "I don't love you anymore." 

It felt as if a truck has just run me over. No words come out of my phone. My heart stops beating for a second or two. With some courage I say "Fine. I'll leave this house and you. Just remember...I love you, always have and always will." I raise my hand towards his face to check if he will move but he doesn't. I then touch his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter