The Aftermath

My Annoying Orange

So I know its been a long time, I have had a ton of things on my plate so I am sorry for the late updates. I also have and still am having some writers block. There was some creative issues since filling the scenes to be enjoyable and readable are sometimes very time consuming. Warning: These stories are not at all real occurances but do revolve around real people. It is a story of fiction, I am not a professional or good writer. Sometimes my style of writing may or will change because of the time that has passed between the writing of each chapter. I do hope you enjoy it regardless and I do hope to write more when I can! ENJOY!


While waiting for P.O. to finish his last scene of the night the rest of Block B sat in a waiting room, not to far from the site where they were shooting. Their endless waiting being sated with tables full of snacks, drinks and food. 

 

Among the food was some of the classics that they ordered whenever they could; from some spicy fried chicken to pizza. After tireless filming on empty stomachs there was no greater time to enjoy the feast set before them.

 

Of course the confusion that Kyung had, passed momentarily, yet once he had glanced at Zico who was building a tower of food on a plate that same confusion washed over him. He gasped lightly, and dropped his plate on the table. A quick sorry left his lips and he left the area with the excuse of needing to use the restroom.

 

The only person who seemed to really notice this was Zico, although yukwon did take note of the interaction between the two briefly before going back to the food in front of him. Zico waited a few minutes before sighing and walking to the bathroom to check on Kyung. 

 

Lightly he knocked on the door, from inside he heard a slight shocked yelp and then heard Kyung’s voice, “OCCUPIED,” followed by silence afterwards. Zico waited a moment after but still silence remained on the other side. “Kyung? You okay?” Zico asked hand on the handle of the door. There was not a response at the moment but Zico did not want to intrude on Kyung. He took a breath and placed his hand flat against the door, “If you do not answer me I will either get someone to open this door or I will come in there myself.” Zico said demanding an answer, a sound, acknowledgement of any kind. 

 

The silence lasted almost more than Zico could bear, but when he finally did get a response he noticed a change, “I- I am fine… Just give me a moment.” Kyung answered quieter than Zico expected. 

 

Zico took a step away from the door and leaned against the wall. Looking off toward the food being devoured by their team and the staff. FInally he heard the water run and Kyung shuffling to the door. Once the door knob turned Zico stepped a little bit away to the side hoping to avoid his presence being known. Kyung stepped out fixing his shirt and buckling his belt when he felt a pair of hands, one covering his mouth and the other grabbing his arm. 

 

Kyung swore and almost yelled until he saw it was only Zico,  but still the fact that it was Zico made him almost want to scream even more. Zico led him near the back door to outside and stood in front of him. 

 

Kyung managed to get his words out before Zico, “I didn’t do anything alright, I am fine, see.” Kyung pulling up his sleeves. “I was just dealing with things running around in my-” Kyung stopped mid-sentence when Zico came daringly close to him, for a moment he wasn't sure if Zico was going to get any closer. He let out a small cough and pushed Zico out of his face. “Look I know I haven’t told you everything that I have been thinking lately but that doesn't mean I have secrets from you.” Zico didn't say anything really in response, he only kept staring at Kyung as if he could see the wall through him. Kyung did not know what he was trying to do, maybe something psychological or just to get on his nerves but he persisted and stood by what he was saying. “So what is it that YOU want Zico?” Kyung asked now leaning on the wall.

 

Zico let a small smile break through his stern attitude taking a step closer toward Kyung. “Well I’m not sure, but I noticed something earlier and you can either talk to me or you can keep the secret you think you have.” Zico said. His hand lightly holding Kyungs.

 

Kyung swung their hands a bit and sighed, “I do not want to bring this up here of all places. Lets go get some food and we will talk about it later.” Kyung side stepped Zico and started to walk to the table but their hands were still clasped. With the momentum and the fact that their hands were still clasped Zico pulled Kyung back, and without much notice Kyung ended up half turning and falling back toward Zico. Zico attempted to catch him only to be dragged down, Kyung landed on his knees which hurt like hell and Zico had his arms under Kyung’s bent over him. 

 

For a moment Zico thought Kyung was gonna cry in pain, yelp or even just yell. But instead he slowly stood up looked at Zico. Zico let go of him his face contorted in shock. 

 

Within in seconds Kyung was smacking Zico on his shoulders and back, “Why in the hell would you do that, you know, I have bad balance and you think that's a good idea. Are you actually serious right now.” The unending nagging began, and the open handed smacks that came baring down on Zico were a shock because of Kyung's surprising strength. ZIco started to walk away, and then running when Kyung kept chasing after him to hit him. “You buffoon, you could have broken my kneecaps.” He chased Zico for a good bit until they both started to tire out, then he gave up and headed back to the table. Kyung was not about to find out why Zico did what he did, but he thinks he has an idea of what he was attempting.

 

Regardless Zico didn’t think it could get any worse than that, and boy how he wished he had faster reflexes. He knew he shouldn't have tried that, but it was already to late. He began to wonder what would've happened if he just let Kyung drag him back when that was exactly what he was doing. Maybe things wouldn’t have gone as poorly. 

 

Kyung, however was back to his food which he was happy stayed on his plate but he also again felt like needing to go to the bathroom. It was like some form of extreme torture. Shortly after he had started eating Zico had caught up and made his way to his food. Which was a bit shorter of a tower then when he left but he did not seem to pay it any attention. Everyone around them was talking other than those two. Kyung stared at his food for the most part and eating what he could. 

 

Meanwhile, Zico had been absentmindedly eating while simultaneously staring at Kyung. Zico wanted nothing more than to just talk about what happened, among other things. But it seemed as if the writer wanted to make the story agonizingly painful with the never ending avoidance of the entire basis of the story just to make him suffer. Why, well he couldn’t give it a reason, not a real one, of course. Although if he just reached across the table just enough to reach Kyung he could give him a kiss. Just one… and that one kiss would end up with him pulling Kyung onto the table and him hovering above him. And - the entire idea had been knocked from his head when he felt someone kick at his chair. 

 

“Why aren't you getting up. P.O is back let's go home.” Yukwon said. Zico just stared for a moment at the empty table. The only thing he could think at that moment was how the sooner he got home, the sooner him and Kyung can talk. Zico knew that they needed to talk, properly this time and without being interrupted or excuses.