Tomorrow's Worries Today

My Annoying Orange

 

The Next Day

Kyung's POV
 I woke up way too early to properly begin the day but there was no doubt that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Today's schedule was simple but I dreaded the day to come. That probably seems awful to think but honestly, I am surprised that SNL decided to sketch out a fanfiction, even more so that its me and zico. There's a kiss scene in it and I just... Nevermind I can't change anything about it. It is already a done deal with our company and the producer of SNL. 

Eventually I get up reluctantly and take a shower. The dorm extremely quiet with nearly everyone asleep. I say nearly because I don't know about Zico with him having his own apartment and all. Other than that it's still dark out, I am awake too early. I try to pass the time by playing LoL on my computer but even before I finished one game I got bored. My nerves eating at me and I know why. We read the script yesterday, all of us. Zico, Me, Ukwon, Bbomb, Jaehyo, Taeil, and P.O. Reading over our individual lines and parts. Arguing about each others acting or overreacting... There were a few fights, some yelling, lots of confusion over the writing from whoever scripted this entire scenario.

The game passed about 10 minutes, which isnt much. But thinking and agonizing over the skit made time fly by even with my nerves on edge.

By the time I told myself to forget about it everyone else was bustling around the dorm to get ready for today's filming.  There was a slight knock on the door, then a series of beeps echoing throughout the dorm. It got deadly silent. No one knows the code, there's no way. No one moved an inch, trying to remain silenced and unfazed hoping the person would go away. The lock made a confirmation beep from entering a correct password, panic set in as the door slowly opened. Taeil let out a shriek and Bbomb grabbed Ukwon. Within seconds the dorm went back to silence, Zico appearing inside the dorm.

"The hell! You trying to give all of us heart attacks?" Taeil whimpered.

"Eh, sorry. I was hoping we would all ride together to the studio, I didn't mean to scare you." Zico apologized.

"Yeah, give the rest of us like 20 minutes, you and Kyung can wait for us in the car. You guys are already dressed and everything." Ukwon replied.

Zico walked over to me. Grabbing my hand he yanked me off the coach. Coming up way too quickly I stumble into Zico, he helped me regain my balance by wrapping his hand slightly around my waist. I quickly got out of his hold. 

"Yeah, we will be waiting." I stuttered. I quickly walked up to the door, I slightly turned around toward zico to say, "Come on, hurry up." A blush dusting my cheeks. He followed me out without much of a response.

Zico POV

Kyung had been acting strange because of either the shoot today or... because of what happened at jeju. We walked out of the dorm and I am sure he was blushing.

"So... did you guys practice the lines from the script?" I asked following slowly behind him. He turned around like he was going to say somethng but stopped himself. After a few minutes he slightly shrugged. 

"Okay, I will just take that as a yes." Silence just loomed among us for some time as we made our way down to the car. When we got the car he made a b line to the passenger side of the car but before he opened the door I grabbed him, "P.O called shotgun." Yeah crappy excuse but he cant be running away from whatever he is running away from. I am going to find out what is going on before we have to do that skit.

The awkward silence filled the air around us, I let him go and got into the back of the van. Kyung unwillingly followed in behind me. "Do you think they might just let us fake the kiss? With camera angles or something?" Kyung asked poking me in the shoulder.

"We can ask when we get there. I don't think we'll actually have to kiss, I havent done something like this elaborate. Kissing for a script or show or whatever I mean." I answered. I noticed myself pulling my sleeves over my hands. My hands were extremely red, probably from the embarresment I felt from even having to talk about this. Hopefully we wouldnt have to go that far, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------&-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRONG. "Everything for this skit is going to be practically over exageratted. Like the fighting scene, the tears, even the kiss between Zico and Kyung. We will take a few different angles and edit it accordingly so all you have to do is as the script says, walk in, say your lines, take a few seperate shots from both perspectives, Zico we added in a quick lip bitting scene, as if you are anticipating his kiss, and then the Kiss. Easy yeah?" The writer noona explained rummaging through the script and marking things as she went through the scenes. Kyung was nodding, but most of the words for me went in one ear and out the other. 

"WAIT! Do we really have to kiss?!" I whined, pulling at the beanine on my head bringing it down over my ever burning ears. Kyung looked over at me and let out a small sigh.

"Yes, look its a brief kiss, dont fret to much. This should be pretty easy considering how close all of you are. Don't think about it as a real kiss, alright? You dont even have to kiss back. Kyung will pull you in, itll be about 4 seconds. Then well cut to a shot of your arms around him but wont show your faces so you dont have to kiss more than once okay?" She said patting zico on the shoulder. She gave him a kind of pleading look that he couldnt say no to.

With a small sigh Zico nods. They go through the script completing each scene respectively. Then its their scene. Zico is drunkly dancing, a few bottles here and there. Kyung comes in, tunring on the light. He takes confident steps toward Zico. In response Zico sees kyung and stops dancing. Kyung snatches the bottle as scripted, gulps down the drink. However Zico being flustered ends up grabbing at the bottle causing it to clash into kyungs teeth.

Of all things that sorta brings the tension and attention away from the upcoming scenes as they laugh and call an NG. After recomposing themselves they redo the scene. Kyung says his ment, here they call cut, and quickly move to the POV shots. Some sultry looks are exchanged as well as a few NG's because of laughter. Probably due to both of their embaressment.

Finally getting to the long awaited stressed over scene.

Kyung gently wraps his hand around the nape of Zicos neck. Pulling him into a brief kiss, yet as they meet Zico's hand finds itself to the back of Kyungs as well. Kyung is surprised for a moment, but rather than have to redo the scene again he tries to not pull away. After what feels like no time at all the director yells, "CUT!" After which the both of them pull apart shouting, to not rouse suspicions. However zico cant help the small smile that tugs at the edge of his lips as he hangs his head and covers his face. Kyung more out of suprise and not to sure what he felt, although it wasnt a bad feeling. He just feels even more confused.