Interrupted

My Annoying Orange

Kyung, embarrassed as he was and regardless how much he desperately wanted to kiss Zico, he decided against it. Placing his hand on Zico’s face and pushing him away.

“Listen, firstly, no.” Kyung said. Zico turned his head to look back at Kyung.

“No?” Zico questioned.

“No, I mean kiss- just not here. There are people around you know.” Kyung pointed out glancing around the maze.

“Here, fine. I won’t but don’t expect anything even if you ask.” Zico replied.

“Wouldn’t count on it.” Kyung said under his breath. They both got up, hastily fixing their clothes and dusting off the specs of dirt.

Other than the ‘date?’ going not too much as planned Zico was going practically nuts because of how Kyung had managed to be too damn hot when he was not even trying. It could sometimes get on his nerves. How much do you want to bet that Kyung is being a straight up tease, on purpose?

“Zico, what do you want to do now?” Kyung asked. He started to resume walking to the end of the maze; however, he turned around to look back at Zico.

Kyung POV

As I turned around I found Zico standing right in front of me. I was to frightened in the moment to scream. But then again I would not be able to scream anyways. He had his hands gently placed on either side of my face, keeping me still. I was surprised to say the least, he placed his first kiss on my forehead. I guess I actually wanted something like that but still, here, now! I should just punch him in his face for his ignorance.

“I-Isn’t… No way ITS ZICO!” I heard someone yell. I am sure it was some fan but I couldn’t see much, for one I had my hood on and secondly Zico stood right in front of me… still kissing my-. I quickly hit him away and tried to hide my face. “Hey- Do you think that’s Zico’s girlfriend?” They yipped. I heard Zico growl, which was odd, and then he sighed.

“Hey, are you guys’ fans of ours?” Zico asked as politely as he could muster. The two squealed and nodded their head.

“Can we get a picture with you? Oh, please.” They begged. Zico chuckled briefly then whispered something to them. I am sure it was along the lines of a deal to keep a secret. “Okay.” They replied. I of course had to take the picture for them, but they still didn’t know who I was at all.

They kept talking to zico even after taking the picture. ‘’Your girlfriend is so short, it’s absolutely adorable! If we keep it a secret can you at least introduce us to her, please?” They pleaded. Zico relentlessly agreed, but I couldn’t control my emotions to well. I shook my head, there was no way. I was not going to take off my hood and I was not going to put on some fake girl voice to get out of this bull.

“Well, I mean… all I can say is I was in a middle of a date. So, if you could take a guess this is my date. Absolutely adorable in every way, and I couldn’t be happier today. Yet, do you think you could leave us to finish our date?” Zico asked.

“Oh, well of course! It was awesome to meet you both. Oh and Jiho- fighting,” The fan said winking and dragging her friend away.

I let out a sigh that dragged on a bit too long. Of course, I was annoyed. “JIHO- I can’t, no I do not know where to even begin. What in the world were you think-“I sternly said only to cut off by him.

“Hey, I did not even steal your first kiss and you’re going to get on my back for trying to be romantic. Besides I never said who you were neither did I say you were a girl or anything. They will keep it a secret, they have no clue who you are. No one would believe them. Think about it, they took a picture with me not you. They can’t say I was on a date, there was no photo of you, no name given nothing. Won’t you just trust me? For once?” Zico whined, complaining way too much for his own good.

But he was right. For the love of all that exists, I just can’t stand him sometimes and then at other times he is too amazing for me to handle, I don’t deserve someone like him.

“We still have to get back home though. We may have the day off today but our schedule could change at a moment’s notice.” I said grabbing Zico’s hand and practically dragging him out of the maze. Near the end of it Zico’s phone went off.

“It’s just a text, hey- speaking of the devil himself. Apparently, we got an updated schedule. Tomorrow we have an SNL gig. They say it will be the entire group, -doh duh, blah blah blah. And- we, there a…” Zico blubbered looking from his phone to me.

“Spit it out already, jeez.” I teased.

“There doing a fanfiction skit. Some sort of love triangle, but it says me and you have t-to. *gulp* kiss.” Zico finished red as can be with barely any sign that he was still breathing.

“Zico?? You okay dude. Let’s get home first and worry about tomorrows schedule tomorrow. Okay.” I said as calming as possible.

He looked up briefly, grabbed my hand and we continued on our way home, “Fine, tomorrows worries tomorrow.” He responded.