말해 (Tell Me) Yes or No

My Annoying Orange

 

    We recently started filming our show five minutes before chaos, which really has become total chaos. It’s a bit similar to We Got Married but not really. Hmmm how should I say, we record the actual missions and such and then we go to the place that seems more like our home and watch that video along with the live viewers online and perhaps in our studio.

 

Anyways it’s actually quite fun to monitor ourselves especially what we did when we were apart or how things really turned out. I enjoy watching what Kyung says since he talks alot. The first episode we brought some of our prized possessions from home, me for example, I brought Kyung, heh ^^ not really it was a gift from him - you know that famous fruit thing the ‘annoying orange’. Park Kyung is basically my annoying orange.

 

    I also decided to call him that most of the time, when ever he blushes it looks orangish because he is so pale in comparison, but I find it extremely cute. It is not easy to tell when he is embarrassed or something since he doesn't feel ashamed of a single thing he does. That guy has an ego the size of the universe the only time he is not boasting about something is if we threaten to either make him take out his insoles or take off his shoes. Then he becomes well behaved and respectful.

 

    So much has happened in such a short time. I am proud of each and everyone in Block B. As a leader and their friend who gets this opportunity in life to make something I love with those I wish to share it with. My best friend since middle school, whom I have done almost everything with from underground rapping to being a, ‘idol’ (Park Kyung duh). To those whom have been with me and supported me during the hard times.

 

Anyway I keep getting off track, to many thoughts and so little time. *sigh* “What time is it?” Zico said outloud to himself. He pushed his chair back and looked around for a clock which read 3:32 A.M. ‘Danm it is so late? Early? Aish I don't even know, I should go home.’

 

Eventually I got home and shortly fell asleep without eating again. It happens every now and then… okay nearly all the time but I just have so much work to do. I hate procrastinating when I can get it done at that moment unless I have no ideas or am on break… who am I kidding I never take a break. Ask Kyung I dare you…

 

Clouded with thoughts zico eventually fell asleep without noticing. About six hours later Zico woke up to something equivalent to heaven… did he die while he was asleep?

 

He got out of his bed only to groan, “I didn’t even change out of my clothes last night oh my god!” he whined. Then he remembered, something woke him up and it smelled horrid.

 

“Zico? You up?” A quite familiar voice asked. Zico was unable to hold in his sigh, ‘kyung’.

 

“Yes I’m up…. How did you get in my house???” Zico asked walking out of his bedroom and into the living room. Kyung panicked and ran in the direction of zico’s voice. “I’m sorry>.<” Kyung said shaking visably.

 

“Eh, no it’s okay. Wait what is that smell???? IT’S LIKE SULFUR.” Zico said retching.

 

“Uh it-I… I made an omelette, deviled eggs and uh well b--black rice?” Kyung said sounding a bit too cute. “Well, would you like some?”

 

Zico tilted his head a bit trying to match kyung and his aegyo… “hmm Yes.” Zico ran past kyung to the kitchen and ate most of the food except the deviled eggs.

 

“Why did you make all of this anyway?” Zico asked as Kyung sat across from him. He slowly began to eat, “ehmm. Because you don’t eat, actually you constantly forget to eat. It is not healthy you know.” Kyung said proudly just like the know it all he isn’t…

 

“But it’s not like you’re my boyfriend or anything.” Zico whispered. Kyung started to choke on his food, ‘boyfriend??’ “Kyung! Are you okay?” Zico said getting up and patting him on the back. Eventually Kyung calmed down and took a couple deep breaths.

 

“Let’s see,” Zico said deep in thought, “do you have anything to do today, on your scheadule?” Zico looked up at kyung who was glaring at his eggs, “No… do you?” He questioned.

 

“Nope, today is my only free day.” Zico voice shaking a bit of nervousness. ‘Should I? Would he say yes?’

 

“Why? Are you gonna tell me?” Kyung asked. “How about we hang out today. I mean I haven’t really seen you or any of the others because of work, other than work.” Zico said. ‘Yea, yes. Nod your head….?’

 

Kyung began to mumble to himself… He always did that and some days you could hear him either grumbling and complaining or trying to persuade himself of something… whether it was good or bad, if he should or shouldn’t.

 

“Stop wasting time, tell me already will you. I need an answer by today if not 100 years from now.” Zico said sarcastically.

 

Kyung squinted his eyes and glared at him…”If I say no what will you do?” He asked.

 

‘Die?’ Zico thought. “I don’t know probably work. Or sleep. So what is your answer?”

 
“My answer, is a definite…”