Lunch

Totally Wanted to Ask You for a Double Date
Sorry guys, this chapter is purely dialougue :l
Also sorry it's short, I wanted to write more but my brain is fried
 
This is their lunch table seating in this chapter if you're curious.
 
                                                         2016-08-05.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Wait, wait, let me get this straight. You asked him to go on a double date with you?" Seungkwan asked, doubling over with laughter. He arrived at their lunch table just in time to hear Joshua tell the story. The others sitting at the table were also cackling like crazy. Hoshi and Seuncheol were bent over and red in the face, Vernon on the other hand was slapping himself, the table, and Joshua repeatedly, while Jihoon fell out of his chair, and Junhui's eyes flipped white from the laughing fit.
 
"Omo omo, I'm laughing so hard that I'm tearing up." Seungcheol said, wiping his eyes. 
 
"Wow Josh, just wow." said Hoshi, still giggling.
 
"Daebak." Junhui said, returning to his normal state. 
 
Joshua rolled his eyes at his friends, muttering, "hey, at I did ask him out. A double date counts as a date."
 
"That's so sad though HAHA." Seungkwan exclaimed, cackling once again.
 
"When and where are you guys having the date? Omo omo even though you failed daddy is still proud of you." Seungcheol gasped, flapping his hands in his excitement. 
 
Joshua face-palmed, "What daddy, we're the same age Seuncheol-ah..."
 
"Aniyo aniyo," Seungcheol wagged his index finger in front of Joshua's nose, "I'm more than four months older than you Joshie."
 
"Yes yes whatever..." "Joshie" said flatly, moving on. "We planned to meet at a cafe he likes this Saturday, then we're gonna walk around."
 
"I usually wouldn't say this hyung, but I feel really bad for you." Jihoon commented, still on the ground. He had arranged himself into a comfortable cross-legged position and is currently grinning up at Joshua, his eyes disappearing into black crescents. 
 
"Wow thanks Jihoonie," Joshua replied sarcastically and bent his head down to eat his lunch. Then  as if having an Eureka moment, he stopped, and started grinning at his food. 
 
"That's creepy hyung." Vernon, who sat next to him, commented, inching away.
 
"Hyung why are you smiling at your sandwich?" Junhui asked, giving him and his sandwich strange looks, mentally judging the Josh (and questioning his sanity).
 
Joshua lifted his head to face Jihoon (who is now back in his seat next to Josh), still smiling. "Jihoonie-ah~" He said cutely while giving Jihoon a huge smile.
 
"What..." Jihoon replied, a bit disturbed and uncomfortable as Joshua stuck his bright smile in his face.
 
"Are you free on Saturday?" Joshua insinuated, resting his chin on Jihoon's shoulder while fluttering his eyelashes sweetly at him. "Since you feel so bad for me?"
 
"I'm not going to your double date hyung." Jihoon answered flatly, giving him a I'm-not-going-to-fall-for-your-charms-and-help-you-with-this look.
 
"Jihoonie is gonna be busy with me on Saturday Joshua," Seungcheol cheerfully chided in, while sending a wink to Jihoon who raised an eyebrow at him. "looks like you're gonna have to take Seungkwan, Vernon, Hoshi, or Junhui to your date Joshie."
 
"Sorry hyung, me and Vernon are gonna be busy on Saturday," Seungkwan said, copying Seungcheol, "looks like you're gonna have to take Hoshi or Jun to your date, Joshie." To which earned him an unamused look from Joshua.
 
"Sorry hyung I have hardcore dance practice practice everyday since the dance competition is coming soon," Hoshi, equally cheerful as Seungcheol, said. "looks like you're gonna have to take Junnie~"
 
"Sorry hyung," Junhui smirked at Joshua, looking all but sorry. "I have Martial Arts competition on Saturday, can't go with you~"
 
"Guess you'll either have to go alone, cancel, or ask someone else Shua-hyung." Vernon cut in, cackling a bit hysterically in Joshua's opinion.
 
Joshua gawked at his friends, whom all in turn smiled innocently at him.
 
"Honestly only Jun and Hoshi's reasons are justifiable," Joshua muttered, munching his sandwich and giving the others disapproving looks. "Your guys's reasons-" he pointed at Jihoon, Seungcheol, Vernon, and Seungkwan, "-are invalid, what are you guys going to be, quote on quote, busy, about?"
 
Vernon and Seungcheol exchanged eye contact and smiled. Without warning, they in union draped each of their arms across Seungkwan/Jihoon's shoulders and pulled them closely to their sides. Still in union, the two wiggled their eyebrows at Joshua, and said in a sweet- voice, "don't worry holy Jisoos, we won't forget to wear protection," finishing off with two perfect winks.
 
Unlike what they expected, which is a disgusted look, Joshua looked at them blankly then smiled almost soullessly. "Aww that's cute, you guys are already going to in high school? That's very very nice. Aju nice. Because it means you guys are free. I'm taking Jihoonie kay Cheolie?"
 
Jihoon and Seunkwan, whom were flushing red in the face from Vernon and Seungcheol's words, as well as Hoshi and Junhui, whom were originally peacefully eating their lunches, turned to Joshua in shock and awe and slight fear. Because wow (fantastic baby), the holy, pure, gentlemanly church boy swore.
 
Jihoon coughed, throwing Seungcheol's arm off of his back, and spoke apologetically, "Sorry Joshua hyung, but we are actually busy on Saturday, not for that reason though," he glared at Seungcheol and Vernon, strongly empathizing the word "that". Turning back to his hyung, Jihoon countinued, "we are actually meeting together to collaborate for a new piece we're composing."
 
At Jihoon's sincere confession, Joshua pouted and rested his chin on the table, giving Jihoon the best kicked-puppy look he could muster. 
 
"What am I gonna do..." Joshua whined.
 
"Just ask a random person to accompany you as a fake date hyung." Hoshi offered, his 10:10 eyes sparkling mischievously. 
 
"Ah yeaaaaaahhhh! Maybe you can get rid of your feelings for the Angel and fall for them instead," catching the drift, Vernon yelled excitedly, nudging Joshua with his elbow.
 
"Good luck." Junhui chuckled.
 
"You guys are seriously great..." Joshua sighed tiredly, and resumed eating. He has to find someone fast, since the date is only two days away.