Friends

Totally Wanted to Ask You for a Double Date
Joshua sighed to himself afterwards in class. He's been crushing on the long-haired guy ever since he transferred over less than a year ago, admiring the other's grace and beauty from afar. He fell even more after witnessing Jeonghan's kind and caring side several times.
 
But apparently his affection was not as unnoticeable as he thought. All of his friends, aka Seungkwan, Seungcheol, Vernon, Jihoon and Junhui, were all well aware of his feelings, and were the exact culprits-ehem, "supporters of Joshua Hong", that encouraged him to confess.
 
Thinking back into the events of his confession, if Joshua wasn't so sagacious and a swift liar (even though he is a honest and holy person), the situation might've turned more awkward and made a greater fool out of himself. But still, Joshua literally just invited himself to self-torture - having to watch his crush being smitten and lovey-dovey with someone other than him (even though Jeonghan might not act like that in front of another couple). Joshua groaned in chagrin and banged his head on his desk, hiding his face with his arms. 
 
Seungkwan, sitting two rows behind and one spot left of Joshua, with a complete clear view of his hyung, is currently attempting his best to cover up his giggles. It's not like he wanted his hyung to suffer, no, he wasn't sadistic. He haven't seen Joshua since he left during their morning hangouts to chase after his angel, and judging from his behavior ever since he entered the class, it was obvious the confession ended horribly. But he couldn't hide his amusement over how his hyung was knocking on his desk with his head, his bangs flopping about as he bobbed up and down. It's a miracle how professor Jeon haven't noticed it yet.
 
"Hee-" oh no. Seungkwan's eyes widened as his hands flew to his mouth, watching in horror as his professor paused in his speech, turning his face slowly to him, a muscle visibly twitching in his forehead. His wonderful meerkat classmates snapped their heads toward him in union at the sound of his giggle, Yes, Boo Seungkwan loved attention, but not this kind of attention...
 
Professor Jeon coughed in the silent classroom, giving Seungkwan a strained smile, "would you like to share with the class what's so amusing about the Central Limit Theorem, Mr. Boo Seungkwan?" 
 
Oh god he looks so pissed I'm sorry professor I didn't mean to disrupt your class math it's really fun I love your class I always pay attention of course oh my god why is he saying that like a death threat... Seungkwan screamed internally to himself, scared af because he doesn't want to get in trouble with Professon Jeon again. He had to give up his precious Sunday the last time he made a minor mistake in this class.
 
"I-I was not laughing... Seonsaeng-nim.. That um.. was a hiccup..." Seungkwan stuttered, shrinking in his seat at his professor's scorching gaze. 
 
"Is that so Mr.Boo, quite an interesting hiccup I have to say." Professor Jeon said, staring the poor boy down. Then after one last glare he decided the Boo wasn't worth it and resumed class.
 
 
+++
 
 
"Oh my ing god! Did you see that look on his face? It looked like he wanted to grab me by the throat and choke me to death!" Seungkwan rambled to Joshua as they walked down the hallway after class. 
 
"LOL, Why did you giggle in the first place Seungkwan-ah?" Joshua said, laughing at his friend's fuming state. 
 
"Oh yeah I almost forgot. It's all because of you hyung!" Seungkwan said, turning excitedly to face Joshua.
 
Joshua raised an eyebrow, but before he could say anything Seungkwan was already chattering on. "Sorry about your confession hyung, it didn't go well right? I could tell by the way you were acting, hitting your desk and all. Wow I can't believe you didn't get in trouble for that, you lucky bastard. Anyways sorry hyung but it was just way too funny so I laughed." 
 
Joshua frowned at his friend, and muttered sarcastically, "wow Seungkwannie, thanks so much for being such a caring friend and totally not laughing at your hyung's pains."
 
"Hey at least I said sorry!" Seungkwan said as they reached his next class. "What happened though hyung?"
 
"Uh, nothing much. Class is gonna start soon so you should go inside, bye~" Joshua replied, avoiding the question and dashed off towards his classroom farther down the hall. 
 
"YOU HAVE TO TELL ME AT LUNCH KAY JOSHUA HYUNG." Joshua cringed as he watched Boo Seungkwan dart inside his classroom, his scream still bouncing off the hallway walls. Joshua sighed and headed inside his class with a grumpy face.
 
 
+++
 
 
"Ayyyyy Jossshhhh." Hoshi greeted him enthusiastically as Joshua approached their lunch table. He looked around and exhaled in relief when he didn't see the round face of his friend Seungkwan anywhere. But his relief was sent flying when Hoshi smiled innocently at him with his twinkling crescent eyes, his other friends focusing on him with the same expression.
 
"So hyung, how did your confession go?"
 
Why.
 
Oh well, I do need someone to go with me to that date anyways, Joshua thought gloomily and sat down, already expecting his friends' reactions when he tells them about his stupidity. 
 
 
Welp I can already expect you guy's reaction to my stupid fanfic lol, this is crap :I 
I'm progressing the story too slow ha
But Idk how to write fast ha...