When Hanbin knows how it feels

Married to Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Go and sat on the couch, I’ll washed the dishes.” Hanbin said and he kissed you before going to the kitchen with the dishes. You smiled and jumped on the couch, flipping on the channel. You stopped when you saw “One born every minute” playing. Smiling, you hide the remote control and sat back innocently. Bae came back and sat next to you. “What’s this?” he asked mortified and you smiled looking at him. “One born every minute.” You said and his eyes widen. “What the! I told you I can't watch this!” he yelled and running his hands all over your body.
 
“Baby, where’s the remote control?” he asked and you smiled wickedly. “Secret. Now let’s watch this!” you laid your head on his shoulder and he tensed. The tv suddenly showed a woman screaming in pain and he flinched. “ARGH!!! What is that!!!!!!” he yelled when they zoomed and the baby’s head is about to come out. “Oh my god, what the hell is that!! This is not- Oh god, she’s losing her mind!! No, no, no! Don’t hit the husband!!” he yelled and you smiled. “Baby, you’re not gonna hit me right?” he asked and you shrugged. “Who knows.” You said and he glared at you.
 
“How could you hit your loving husband huh? I am the most considerate, I even painted your nails for you.” He said and you smiled. “Just kidding but if the pain is unbearable. You’re the victim baby.” You said and he groaned.
 
“Fine! Anything for you and the baby. Even if you crushed my hands, I don’t mind.” He said and you kissed him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter