Hanbyul has a boyfriend!

Married to Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going to kill him,” Hanbin says, and his voice is oddly strangled. For dramatic emphasis, he throws himself onto the other side of the couch. 

It’s extremely difficult to not roll your eyes, but you somehow manage, struggling out of your nest of blankets to peer at the screen of his phone. He’s looking at a message from Jiwon, something with lots of exclamation points and angry faces. 

“What happened?” you ask, resting your chin on his shoulder. He turns off his phone, dragging his hands over his face with an unhappy sigh. 

“Hanbyul has a...a..” He cringes like he’s thinking of something filthy before he spits out, “boyfriend.” 

You take a moment to process what he’s just said to you-more specifically, why he said it like he would rather be dead than saying it out loud. And then you laugh, which earns you an unhappy glare. 

“Aaaah, Hanbin, baby!” you coo, a little breathless with laughter. “Honey, Hanbin is almost twenty, she should be meeting boys and having fun.” 

Hanbin says nothing, looking at you with the most serious expression you’ve ever seen on him. You have to actually try to not crack up again. 

“No.” He answers flatly. “Not my little Hanbyul.” 

You give a soft snort at that, reminding him for the millionth time th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter