Extra Hanbin

Married to Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You dig yourself under the covers as the light that is shining through the curtains heightens the level of your headache. You don’t want to move and just sleep while you feel your insides wanting to rot. You can almost kill Hanbin for spreading his germs and making you sick but you are in no condition to start a war with him.
He always jumps back into action after a day of being sick. It is probably because he is lucky that you are there to take care of him and get him better. You aren’t so lucky. The boy is no where in sight. He is probably off somewhere prancing his little tushie to the world. You don’t think much of it because if he is here, you wouldn’t get any sleep. Then again, you wish that he is here. Seeing his face always brings a smile to your face. His quirky moves, his childish grin, his adorable expressions.. they always make you laugh and so happy.
Even in your dying state, you grin widely at the thought of your boyfriend who is beyond the level of perfection. 
“Babe, you still sleeping?” Hanbin asks and climbs into the empty space next to you. He rests his head on his hand and greets you like the 5 years old that he is. His face is as bright as the light coming in and you bury your head under the pillow.
“You got me sick, remember?” your muffles are barely heard.
He lifts up the pillow and finds you with your eyes closed. He notices how pale you are and that you really aren’t feeling well. He remembers you telling him that whenever you are sick, you are really, really sick. The problem is that you don’t like doctors. Any kind of doctor. It is the reason why you always take forever to get better. 
“Okay, I know a way to make you all better,” he says and sits up on the bed.
“No doctors,” you reply and groan from fatigue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter