Mrs. Kim

Married to Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning.
The sun gently hit your face, tickling your eyes open. You breathed in, taking a moment to wake up. You suddenly realized that you were married.  Finally married! And on top of that, you were married to the love of your life; Kim Hanbin
Mrs. Kim. You giggled quietly at the new title you’ve been given. What an honor, you thought, being married to the man I love. Oh my god. 

You looked at his handsome face which shone gently at the creeping sunlight that pierced though the curtains. You watched as his lip were parted, chest rising gently and body calm. He was peaceful and you adored these moments of him. 
You reached your hand to cup fis soft face. You brushed your finger over his lips. They were soft and warm. You couldn’t help yourself from smiling while he started tiredly and quietly to your enless caressing. 
You moved your hand over his smooth face. Through all of these years, Hanbin hasn’t gotten any older. He is my first love, I am his first love. However Hanbin, who is considered as not opened, cold, awkward to new people; is completely opposite towards you.
You guys were best friend. But not that kind of "FRIENDS" with benefits something like that. You looked at your own hand, and rested it near his. After a while when you stared at both of the rings as if enchanted, you returned to caressing his face. He shaved before the wedding and the smell of aftershave still lingered over his chin. Fresh. Manly. 
Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter